goodbye brain fog!

Posted by alloriginal on May 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

this is an awesome product for occasional use when you are in need of a mental or physical pick-me-up: for test-taking, for a long drive, when feeling tired. It will give a very noticeable boost in physical and mentyal energy that lasts for hours. For some people, too much choline can cause a headache, so test it before you need it! Try one tablespoon, and see how your body reacts, then two, and so on. This product has been a life saver for me over the years! I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

choline cocktail, no stars

Posted by Reviewer2182931 on Dec 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Should be no stars but had to put one in. I have used choline cocktail powder by Twinlab for three years. This is the first and last time I will buy it from iHerb.com. I've never had a problem with it before now. The sticker looks old. When mixed with water (the way I've always mixed it) it fizzes - it's not supposed to. It was a big mistake to take a sip of it. There's something very wrong with it and I ended up having to order it from another company, and it was fine. A big waiste of money, that in this economy, is a shame.

Choline Cocktail for energy and health

Posted by Reviewer2585699 on Mar 30, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for years now and drink it in place of a morning caffine drink to start my day. It is a great ay to get my moring kick start, vitamins and and hydration all in one. It tastes kinda like an orange drink mix and I prefer to mix it with more water than recomended and sip it instead of a soda. I even add it to bottled water at times for convieniance and disposability of the bottle when i'm done. Its a convienient alternative to chockig down a handful of pills to get the equivalent vitamins and suplements it provides.

Best Brain Food Supplement

Posted by cidafitness on Feb 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been using Choline Cocktail for 20 + years, ever since it was first developed by Robert Haas, author of "Eat to Win." Excellent before working out as it significantly enhances concentration, focus, and motivation. One of the best supplements on the market. Highly recommend!!

Every Morning

Posted by Reviewer2554096 on Nov 20, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My husband uses this every morning as a coffee and vitamin substitute

No diferance, could be me

Posted by Reviewer3083675 on Feb 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Have multible health problems, I thought this would help w/ overall well-being. Noticed no diferance.

good value

Posted by GarnettJaeger on Feb 20, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is a great energy drink for a quick pick up. And as usual iherb has this at a very good price.

OldSchool Booster

Posted by Reviewer3321992 on Nov 28, 2007 | Verified Purchase

An Oldie but Goodie this one, and highly recommended for first timers needing a gentle boost instead of coffee in the morning. I take a serving intermittently with ALCAR and L-Carnitine before AM exercises.

SAM

Posted by Reviewer1356542 on Jul 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

this is my favorite health supplement as a morning drink. if i dont have this every day i start getting withdrawal!

THIS STUFF IS GREAT!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1014287 on Apr 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been drinking Choline Cocktail daily for almost 15 years. It's my breakfast every day. I mix it with a pack of Emergen-C. Choline Cocktail wakes me up, gives me energy, provides me with lots of great vitamins,etc. I love this stuff. iHerb has great prices too!

1 2 3