goodbye brain fog!

Posted by alloriginal on May 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

this is an awesome product for occasional use when you are in need of a mental or physical pick-me-up: for test-taking, for a long drive, when feeling tired. It will give a very noticeable boost in physical and mentyal energy that lasts for hours. For some people, too much choline can cause a headache, so test it before you need it! Try one tablespoon, and see how your body reacts, then two, and so on. This product has been a life saver for me over the years! I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

choline cocktail, no stars

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Should be no stars but had to put one in. I have used choline cocktail powder by Twinlab for three years. This is the first and last time I will buy it from iHerb.com. I've never had a problem with it before now. The sticker looks old. When mixed with water (the way I've always mixed it) it fizzes - it's not supposed to. It was a big mistake to take a sip of it. There's something very wrong with it and I ended up having to order it from another company, and it was fine. A big waiste of money, that in this economy, is a shame.

Best Brain Food Supplement

Posted by cidafitness on Feb 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been using Choline Cocktail for 20 + years, ever since it was first developed by Robert Haas, author of "Eat to Win." Excellent before working out as it significantly enhances concentration, focus, and motivation. One of the best supplements on the market. Highly recommend!!

Choline Cocktail for energy and health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for years now and drink it in place of a morning caffine drink to start my day. It is a great ay to get my moring kick start, vitamins and and hydration all in one. It tastes kinda like an orange drink mix and I prefer to mix it with more water than recomended and sip it instead of a soda. I even add it to bottled water at times for convieniance and disposability of the bottle when i'm done. Its a convienient alternative to chockig down a handful of pills to get the equivalent vitamins and suplements it provides.

Every Morning

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My husband uses this every morning as a coffee and vitamin substitute

No diferance, could be me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Have multible health problems, I thought this would help w/ overall well-being. Noticed no diferance.

booster of the day

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

super nice feeling with this product, when you use the powder a less what its been recommend for use. Nice additive to add to your protein shake. :)

IT HELPS MEMORY AND MENTAL ENERGY

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is the only brain type of product I have tried and used regularly that I can really tell a difference with in a positive way. I have tried a few memory tests using this product for a few weeks then going without for a few weeks. I do much better on the tests when I regularly use choline cocktail.

Kickapoo Joy Juice

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Use before a workout or instead of the morning coffee for a good ol' fashion KITA. Beats the trendy energy drinks.

gooood