Great for avoiding bruising

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These CITRUS bioflav's strengthen capillaries. I bruise easily when I forget to take 1-2 every day or even every other day.

Aids in vitamin C absorption

Posted by philosophicalcat on Aug 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I take this in addition to vitamin C tablets (1000 mg each time). Before I started doing that, high doses of Vitamin C over time (even containing the relevent flavonoids to aid absorption) resulted in bleeding gums and bruising, which are signs of lack of vitamin C! That condition cleared up when I added bioflavonoids to my daily regimen.

Combine with vitamin C

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I take this in conjunction with vitamin C crystals. Citrus bioflavonoids really helps in the vitamin C absorption. Great for skin and overall well-being! If this review was helpful to you please click "YES" below. See more reviews on my profile!

too strong

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These were a little strong for me. I had to break the capsule in half. I know these are so important but the gave me a little gas.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My doctor recommended this to strengthen ocular ligaments after my second PVD.

Good for Hemmy's

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Take enough of these and they will shrink your roid's.

Good Value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband has taken bioflavonoids for years to keep macular degeneration at bay - it was on recommendation from an old homeopath - so far, so good - and it has been 25 years at least. Twinlab is a really good value

Glad to have found just bioflavonoids without any other stuf

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

These are great, the only thing I wish as it was in a powder so you could just mix it with the Sodium Ascorbate and control the amount better. However, this is one of the only brands I could find that was merely bioflavonoids without already having vitamin C with it.

Great Iherb service and products

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very potent antioxidants with many health benefits.

Vitamin C with Bioflavanoids

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product was recomended to me by my midwife, to prevent that my water brakes before expected (7cm.). I've been taking one daily.

1 2 3