Absolutely acceptable

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Price point is half of what I recently paid for another pea protein, and this tastes 2x better! Downside is you need a big scoop per dose (less servings per can), and lots of water so does't stay too thick - this makes it tough to take before the workout (unless you halve the dosage). This even has a teensy weensy crunch due to the whole chia seeds, nice touch.

Good taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Have been using the supplement now for a week so won't be able to tell the effect yet. The taste however is good, not too sweet, and it gives me a saturated feeling once I have finished the shake.

tastes well, no aftertaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This powder mixes well in smoothies and has no aftertaste, unlike the whey-protein powders I have tried. It is a little sweet for me, like an old-style malted milk. I feel like Im having a treat, rather than a supplement.

Not a fan!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I personally didn't like this protein powder. I found it quite sickly and a very powdery to drink. I attempted to use it in baking and even in smoothies but still found the taste too over powering. Contemplating seeing if the chocolate flavour tastes better.

I don't think its taste is good enough to swallow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It has sickening smell, I couldn't bear it. It's personal opinion, but I won't recommend it to you.