Help

Love This Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking these vitamins for several years now. Research showed they contained the "good stuff", and the fact that I have been ill far less than ever before has made a believer out of me!

the absolute best vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband & I love these vitamins! Do not seem to get sick as often. We feel "better" when we take these vitamins. Also like taking it only once a day instead of multiple times.

Barbara

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

We have been using this product for many years, but only recently found your site and we very surprised at the savings over our previous supplier. Very good compliments on the service and follow up from your company.

Great product, fantastic price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this multivitamin for a long time and think it is a great product. This is the first time I have gotten them from iHerb. I paid the same price at iHerb for twice as many capsules as I get at the store. Even with having to pay shipping, the total price was better than the natural food store I had been getting them from.

A good size

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Ihave been very satisfied with Twinlab Daily One Caps, Without Iron, 180 Capsules.

The Best One-a-Day

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I (seniors)have taken Daily Ones for many, many years and swear by them. We've measured them up against many other brands over the years and feel they're the best. Though costly, we are thankful to have discovered iHerb where we get a decent deal...

Twinlab, Daily One Caps Without Iron

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My doctor recommended this multi a couple of years ago in combination with malic magnesium. Both have increased my energy level, and I will continue to take them. Because of its potency, I recommend taking this multi with a meal. Thank you iHerb for your excellent service and reasonable prices.

Twinlab, Daily One Caps Without Iron, 180 Capsules (TWL-00355)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This a new product to me but I am happy with the results. It is easy to take, digest and I think that I have more energy. It seems to be a balanced formula for a one-a-day.

Great Product!

Posted by Gomommygo on Aug 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

as always, a great product - top of the line - and just as reliable service from iHerb! The best multi I've ever tried.

Twin Lab Daily One has good potency.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like taking only one vitamin a day and I seem to do better when I'm on it.