Best Vitamins & Minerals

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product! Great price and fast delivery to Europe!

Mr Lynn

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have stopped using this on several occasions and after a few months i notice that my dermatitis slowly shows up again . Once I start back onto the Twinlab DualTabs my skin clears up again and I just feel generally better in myself

best of the best

Posted by manimal on Oct 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

in europe this is the most popular multivitamin , if you look at the quality, you will see that minerals are chelated that is the best form of apsorcion, for me dualtabs is the best quality product. better than opti man, the same quality than orange triad If we look only vitamins and minerals. DUALTABS RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Multi Vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am very happy with the Dualtabs. I like the fact that you only need to take 2/day and that they are slow release. Also, they are jammed packed with all the vitamins and minerals you need and they don't upset my stomach.

Accurate description, fast shipping, excelent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Accurate description, fast shipping, excelent product. I am very satisfied with all aspect of purchasing :)

DualTabs - The Rolls Royce of vitamis

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have takent them for about 15 years now. Never a problem and althoug I can not prove they hae been key to my good health, I feel confident I am helping my body with the best. They used to be/are quite expensive but thanks to places like IHerb, they become afforable. By the way IHerb.com rocks!

price tripled in three months

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this product in May for $11.42, which I admit is cheap. But I'm shocked to see the price is now $32.42! One extreme to the other.

Good one

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Like Dualtabs, good mega formula. Unfortunately long time out of stock

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great vitamin complex price / performance, set all the necessary one of the leading manufacturers! Thank you iherb!

excellent product and service

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I had not used IHerb before but in my search I found they had competive prices. Placed order, got immediate comformation, order filled and received in a prompt order. Mark me as Very A Satisified Customer.

1 2