Twinlab, Dry Vitamin E, 400 IU, 100 Capsules

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Feb 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

High quality; this particular form of vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) crosses the picky blood brain barrier while some other forms of vitamin E do not.

Twinlab is the best

Posted by teacup on May 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I wish I could still get the big bottles. This is my favorite Vit E. I can't breathe well without it. Great for "my" lungs

e 400 caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

very good, I would like to get a larger bottle of these

No headache with dry E, can't breathe w/out Vit E

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Been taking this for years. Seems to be great as I have difficulty breathing without daily 400 E. Unfortunately since Twin-Labs NY sold to a company in Utah they changed their bottles to a lighter amber color, eliminated the liner in the screw tops and excessively *BLOATED* all the bottles to a larger size (wasted space). We still use the old NY dark bottles due to the current company's bloated bottles and pale color. The old NY company gave more attention to detail & I would have given them a 5 star. teacupLA

easy to take and digest

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Sep 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was having problems digesting softgel E caps with oil in them (I suspect the oil goes rancid well before the use-by date printed on the bottles). I switched to this dry form of E, and my problems disappeared.

It's good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's good! My pets like it very much.

So much better than softgels

Posted by OrganicGirl on Jan 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I always had softgels. Don't ask me why because these are much more cost effective. Softgels are less expensive but they became soft and sticky at the end of the bottle so I always threw 10-20 softgels away. I take these with Selenium and Source Naturals Wellness C-1000 as a powerfull anti-oxidant complex. If you can't swallow the capsules just open them and solve it in some juice or water or sprinkle over your food. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

Twinlab-E-400-Caps-100-Capsules/16894

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Always a trusted product

Dry Vit E

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very good product. I find it hard to get the dry Vit E so I am very thankful for this source.

Good item.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I hope it is free of soy!

1 2