Great for achy joints!

Posted by Reviewer1337498 on Jan 26, 2008

Cod Liver Oil is not my favorite taste, but this MINT flavored product makes taking cod liver oil every morning [on an empty stomach] easy! I saw Gary Hull on a PBS special saying that inflammation of the body is a major reason for achy joints. He said that 2 Tablespoons of cod liver oil (emulsified) each morning before breakfast would help eliminate much of that. I tried it and found it to be true, even with only 1 T. Complacency set in, I stopped taking it for about 6weeks and the achiness returned. I went back on it and, voila, much better within a week. I take it religiously and wouldn't if it didn't taste like mint. If you hate the taste of cod liver oil, you won't mind this at all!

CATOLOGIRL

Posted by Reviewer2898168 on Aug 04, 2008

EXCELLENT PRODUCT----THE "MINT" REALLY HELPS ME TO TAKE EVERY DAY. THANKS!!

Emulsified Cod Liver Oil

Posted by Reviewer2810653 on May 13, 2008

This product is great even though your prices are cheaper than anywhere else it is still the great product. This product provides many vitamins in one dose and makes you feel great...

Great way to get my EFA's

Posted by Reviewer2791478 on Apr 04, 2008

I use this cod liver oil because it's emulsified (easier to digest) and it actually tastes good.. the mint flavor covers up the nasty cod oil taste!

Cod liver oil

Posted by Reviewer2257289 on Nov 01, 2007

Excellent.

Cod liver oil

Posted by Reviewer1465308 on Nov 16, 2008

I have used this type of cod liver oil for any years and find it the easiest to take. My order arrived very quickly! Thanks for the speedy service!

no fish taste!

Posted by Reviewer2120844 on May 27, 2009

No fishy taste at ALL - really quite surprising. My mom tried some and couldn't believe this was cod liver oil - so unlike the the horrible fishy concontions from her youth. It's thick and minty, no nasty fish aftertaste.

Great item, good flavor

Posted by Reviewer1768659 on Nov 23, 2009

This is a cod liver oil that tastes good.

Cod Liver Oil Review

Posted by Reviewer2536415 on Apr 08, 2011

The products were delivered on a timely basis and had better pricing for the same product as some of the local stores. The mint flavor is my favorite.

Twinlab Emulsified Norwegian Cod Liver Oil

Posted by Reviewer2297906 on Aug 18, 2011

I have been using this product for years. It really helps boost my energy levels.

1 2 3