Great for achy joints!

Posted by Reviewer1337498 on Jan 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Cod Liver Oil is not my favorite taste, but this MINT flavored product makes taking cod liver oil every morning [on an empty stomach] easy! I saw Gary Hull on a PBS special saying that inflammation of the body is a major reason for achy joints. He said that 2 Tablespoons of cod liver oil (emulsified) each morning before breakfast would help eliminate much of that. I tried it and found it to be true, even with only 1 T. Complacency set in, I stopped taking it for about 6weeks and the achiness returned. I went back on it and, voila, much better within a week. I take it religiously and wouldn't if it didn't taste like mint. If you hate the taste of cod liver oil, you won't mind this at all!

Great cod liver oil

Posted by Reviewer1390472 on Mar 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Have taken cod liver oil for years for bone injuries. Twin Lab brand is the best I have taken with the best results. Last year when it could not be purchased I really suffered with other brands which did not do the job that Twin Lab does. I do prefer the oil as opposed to the emulsified. The mint flavor is the only one that does not give leave an after taste in my opinion.

Good product. Good price

Posted by 4827069090768883397 on Feb 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Till 5 months we used this cod liver oill. Good taste

Twinlab cod liver oil

Posted by 5274647055133948230 on Jan 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Is a really good product . For people who are afraid of fishy small even children love it . I have been taking this product for past 20 years my Son now is big , healthy and strong, tumb up 👍

oil

Posted by 5616061795631669444 on May 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

very good

Peppermint Cod Liver Oil

Posted by 4950137916699237694 on Mar 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is really thick--similar to the consistency of honey. The peppermint flavor is very pleasant. My elementary aged child likes to take this off the spoon.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2135149 on Oct 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A friend gave me a bottle to try out and I needed to order another. I was looking for a distrubtor in my area and your company name came up with the product. The order was easy and the deliever was fast. I will be ordering more with the next 3 weeks for myself and my friend.

Twinlab Emulsified Norwegian Cod Liver Oil

Posted by Reviewer2297906 on Aug 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for years. It really helps boost my energy levels.

Cod Liver Oil Review

Posted by Reviewer2536415 on Apr 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The products were delivered on a timely basis and had better pricing for the same product as some of the local stores. The mint flavor is my favorite.

Great item, good flavor

Posted by Reviewer1768659 on Nov 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a cod liver oil that tastes good.

1 2 3