I like this one

Posted by Reviewer1852674 on Mar 29, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I like this product. I think the orange flavor is the most tolerable choice and certainly better tasting than no flavor. I'm not too bothered by the emulsification, and my body seems to use it better than the natural unemulsified variety. I chose it mostly because of the reasonable price, and reordered because it seemed fresh and high quality. It keeps well in the refrigerator.

Great Tasting Cod Liver Oil

Posted by Reviewer1682329 on Sep 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am completely satisified with this cod liver oil. It has a pleasant orange taste that goes down your throat smoothly. The best part is that you rarely burp it up. Thanks Iherb for carrying a wonderful line of products and for the speedy deliverance of my products.

Excellent formulation

Posted by Reviewer1161581 on Nov 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent formulation and certified free from the harmful chemicals that can end up in fish oils. There is a little fishy taste, but not bad at all, if you like fish, this tastes like yummy orange glazed fish.

Great tasting!!!

Posted by Reviewer1370952 on Jul 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Definitely a step up from the Cod Liver Oil I took as a child, love the flavoring!!!

cod liver oil

Posted by Reviewer1381259 on Jul 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this for over 6 years and have no intension of changing

On my shopping list every month!

Posted by Reviewer1337049 on May 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My autistic guy takes this daily. He isn't a huge fan of the taste but I put it in a medicine dropper and just shoot it in there. Since he has been on it his eye contact is a million times better and there is so much more language. It has also helped with his anxiety. I will say it is a little hard on my kiddos tummy if he doesn;t eat before taking it.

Great tasting!

Posted by Reviewer1668092 on Oct 16, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I give this to my kids and they love the taste. They remind me to give it to them, and I don't remember the last time they got a cold.

Twinlab, Emulsified Norwegian Cod Liver Oil, Orange Flavor, 12 fl oz

Posted by Reviewer3259285 on Sep 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was very surprised how quickly it came in the mail. I want to thank you for your fast service and yes I'm very happy with what I ordered. Will be shopping on your site again and I have mentioned your site to my friends.

The price is right

Posted by Reviewer2770796 on Dec 14, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Good product at a good price.

Brain Food

Posted by Reviewer2861994 on Apr 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Twinlab emulsified and flavored Norwegian cod liver oil is a great addition to take for increasing brain function and cognition. One teaspoon in the morning is all I need to take on the day. I can pay attention better and have increased brain function all day with no side effects.