Like the taste and texture.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like that the oil is emulsified and not runny as it doesn't make a mess or drips easily. Flavor is nice, I wish they just left the artificial sweeteners out.

Happy with the product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This Omega 3 was bought to give to my 11 years old cat and she seems to be doing well with it...

Fish oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I must have overlooked. It contains sorbitol, an artificial sweetener. A health product should not contain any artificial additives.

Good product for children

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Nice flavor for those who don't like fish oil. Easy to administer. But, plain cod liver oil is much better value, and we would prefer glass bottle.

good absorption of omega 3 fatty acids

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was suprised that this product contains the highest EPA DHA in the market. I have drunk during my pregnancy and after too. I am nursing now and still use it. My baby is really calm and I too, and I have not faced with baby blues and depression. Recommended.

Not for me

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Jun 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I appreciate Twinlab's effort to come up with liquid fish oil but I personally cannot stand this taste. It still tastes fishy to me. I recommend Now Foods' version because their lemon favor is strong enough to cover the taste and they package in gl*ss which preserves better. Also the idea of this product containing sorbitol, an artificial sweetener; doesn't fascinate me. Update: I'm still trying to finish this bottle and can say it definitely improves my mood and skin. Still purchasing a different brand next time.