Soothing and calming

Posted by Reviewer1971676 on Feb 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I take this product once in the morning and the evening. The inositol helps the brain fire it's electrical impulses evenly, and thus cutting down on anxiety. The gaba soothes the brain where anxiety it housed. And I don't know what the B3 does, but I'm sure it is good, because the rest of these types of products are wonderful. I am not using any meds because of their side effects, and this takes their place. Thank you Twin Lab for great products...keep it up!

Gaba

Posted by Reviewer1073552 on Nov 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Wow!! Tremendous help with anxiety!!

Awesome for anxiety/blushing

Posted by Reviewer2052860 on Sep 14, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This has helped me immensely with social anxiety and blushing - including blotches that extend down my chest (a form of extreme blushing). I take two tabs before meetings or social events - no sedated feeling - just calm. I added this to my St. John's wort and multivitamin/mineral regime.

Twinlab, GABA-Plus with Inositol & Niacinamide, 100 capsules

Posted by Reviewer2910283 on Oct 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product for anxiety -probably the best on the market.

Great Product!

Posted by Gomommygo on Aug 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

as always, a great product - top of the line - and just as reliable service from iHerb! I get great sleep when I take it before bed - refreshed and not groggy when I awake.

Mr Christopher Disney

Posted by Reviewer2588008 on Jan 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product has aided in the conversion of fat to muscle and improved the quality of sleep

Gaba-plus with inositol & niacinamide

Posted by Reviewer1349295 on Jun 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product, helps with anxiety and panic attacks, this is one of the best product out of three what I tried.

Good price and effective

Posted by Reviewer3137101 on Oct 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have insomnia which is worsened by anxiety - It seems to help my insomnia. Good rating for iHerb : excellent service. Thanks.

Excellent product!!

Posted by Reviewer1660849 on Jul 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Do the research, and then find all these great, natural products at iherb that take the place of prescription drugs with huge risk factors and sometimes deadly side effects!! I take this product to sharpen focus, memory and alleviate stress and depression. It's great, feels totally natural, and no side effects!!

seems to help me sleep

Posted by Reviewer2840390 on Dec 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I seemed to sleep better once I included this supplement in my nighttime regimen. The combination of ingredients is hard to find elsewhere and seems to agree with me. I take 3 at bedtime and often 2 more if I wake up in the middle of the night. Though they are bitter I prefer not to take the capsule, so I open them and put the powder in my mouth and take them with water.

1 2 3