Help

Combatting Viruses

Posted by Zambini on Apr 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I added this anti-viral last to my husband's virus battle. The other additions only noted slight improvement in his over all well being. The L-Lysine from Twin Labs though made a big WOW effect his very first week of use. Latent viruses was the issue I had best identified for him. The first week he noted improved energy, less muscle soreness, and within two weeks a decrease in his warts - a life long battle. I'd drop all the other anti-viral supplements before considering eliminating this one. That is - until I'm sure we've successfully defeated the latent viruses for good.

Works for swine flu

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I usually buy expensive black elderberry products for flu season and they always seem to help. This year my kids came down with swine flu even though I was giving them their elderberry. I did some research online and found that lysine knocks out H1N1. I opened a capsule and sprinkled half into each kids orange juice. I noticed a difference in 30 mins. Fever dropped. They were mostly better in one day! I kept giving the lysine for a couple of days after to make sure it was gone. My husband and I were taking lysine the whole time and never got sick. Also, I have a 16mo. old that I gave 1/2 capsule to for preventative and she never got sick. That is amazing!

keeps me from getting colds and viruses!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great price, My doc recommended it because I seemed to get every cold that comes along. Since I've been taking this every morning 2 on an empty stomach. I haven't had a cold all winter and My husband and kids have all had colds! It really builds your immune system.

dentist suggested

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

the dentist suggested Lysine after my husband developed a viral infection following chemotherapy

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Best form of lysine I had tried. Keeps cold sores at bay.

Lysine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Use with Vitamin B1, L-Leucine to balance.

Twinlab-L-Lysine-500-mg-100-Capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Whenever I have too much pineapple, this product saves the mouth from cancer sores

Reliable brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Twinlab L-lysine is another great product by this manufacturer.

helpful against Lp(a)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I take lysine to help lower high lipoprotein(a) levels. With something as precious to me as my cardiovascular health, I won't trust another company besides TwinLab to "deliver the goods." I appreciate that over the years they have consistently manufactured products using a high standard.

Essential Amino Acid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Works great for herpes, you can feel the difference in a week.

1 2 3