This Suppliment is Awesome!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I ordered 2 bottles of L-Methionine for my 3 year old son. He started to get warts on his hands and face before he was 2 years old and they kept getting worse. The dermatologist prescribed some very expensive medication that had to be applied directly to the warts twice a day. We are a very busy family and it was hard for us to remember each application. The medicine didn't seem to help his warts at all. The dermatologist said that there was only one other to try, L-Methionine. I liked the fact that it is a natural product. I read some reviews on line and decided to purchase it for my son. The capsules were very convenient. I simply pull the capsule apart and stir the powder into a glass of juice. The juice conceals the taste and my son easily and quickly gets the medicine every day. We noticed that the L-Methionine started working only after a few days. It has been 2-3 weeks now and they are almost completely disolved back into his skin. This product was a great way to get rid of the warts quickly without any pain. iHerb was great. I thought that the price was wonderful and the product was shipped to my house very quickly. I will definately use them in the future for all of my suppliment needs!

excellent result

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Immediately upon taking L-Methionine their was a marked difference in the size of the warts on my elbow area. The warts are not completely gone yet, but they are much less noticeable therefore I feel much more comfortable about my appearance.

L-Methionine 500 mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent - they are a natural anti-histamine, and as such work as a "mood - feeling of well-being" enhancer. I am very glad that I was able to find them through you. I now have a long term source for them.

Does the trick

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Helps my depression.

Really helpfull

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

By using this and don't have to use as much b12 as used to do. I

This is the stuff that feels better than SAMe to me so I take this when I can afford it - grrrrrr

Posted by DownNotOut on Sep 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am rating in terms of "feel better while taking" but SAMe could be "too good" for me so that I herx but it is a cognitive herx and that I don't like with the brand of SAMe I took. This is the next best thing in the methylation cycle for those of you with a MTHFR gene mutation.

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Am amazed at how well I have improved since taking the Methionine. Thank you iHerb!

L Methionine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Your company saved e a lot of money being able to order it on line.

Unsure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Will return after taking this product for a couple of months.

excellent product