great for depression

Posted by alloriginal on May 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

the first tool in your arsenal against mild depression. One first thing in the morning for a week; then one in the morning and one in the afternoon; then two in the morning, one in the afternoon. Significant improvement should be seen immediately for some; for others it may take a week or two. Don't despair! This will help! Thank goodness for Iherb! I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

works

Posted by kanaca on Oct 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I take one first thing in the morning with one Twinlab DLPA. It works within ten minutes. Thyroid boost, clarity boost. Then I take one in the afternoon. Helps me deal with low energy without a spike. Take it with P-5-P to facilitate the conversion into dopamine - the clear thinking neurotransmitter.

GREAT COMPANY, GREAT PRODUCTS

Posted by Reviewer3071869 on Aug 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great quality, great price, and they've been great people to do business with for over 7 years.

L-phenylalanine 500 mg.