foul tasting

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

this could be a great product if it didn't gag you...

M.S. help!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have M.S., suffer from extremely annoying leg tremors at night, keeping me awake for hours. After 2 weeks of taking Liquid K, tremors have decreased enough for me to get to sleep much quicker! It might be an isolated case, but highly recommend other M.S. sufferers try this if they have the same problem as me. As for the taste, yes, it's bad, but FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS! Take with orange juice etc.,taste is barely noticeable then. I'll be re-ordering this stuff from iherb for a LONG time, fast,no hassle shipping! Thanks!

Better absorption better results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Most calcium pills are loaded with Mg, but absorption must be another issue as using the liquid show results immediately. Taking too much Mg will result in a bad case of the runs, yet I can take 3 times the targeted amount of 450 mgs/day in solid form and get no problems, but 500 mg taken in liquid shows results within day. Based on my skin, digestion, and nerve issues, I have no doubt about usefulness of this supplement.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I was waking up with miserable leg cramps and my trainer suggested liquid potassium. This has really been helpful in eliminating the cramps.

Better than K-Dur

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have a problem w/my potassium dropping extremly low. Have K-Dur prescribed for me. Started taking Twinlab Liquid Potassium+Magnesium, Liqui-K. I'm feeling better than I did w/prescriptions. Thank you!

product, company review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

good product, rather low on key ingredients, awkward taste! excellent overseas delivery!

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Happy with product

twinlab liquid potassium magnesium liqui-k plus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My heart condition some times make me feel tired this product is excellent. But I do understand every one can not take Potassium. Make sure you talk to your doc.about this one, if you are taking any kind of medication.

To balance electrolytes

Posted by CarolynJanson on May 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This liquid has done marvels; I recommend it to all whose mineral levels are low, which probably means most of us. It tastes bad, but with only a teaspoon a day it's bearable!

Perfect for my needs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Easy to drink with very little after taste, just perfect for what I needed.

1 2