The BEST Collagen for you BUCK!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is by far the BEST collagen you can buy. Your body utilizes it far faster and better than pill form. It's EXCELLENT for repairing all soft tissues in the body, i.e. muscles (heart too), it's amazing for your skin. NO NEED FOR COLLAGEN INJECTIONS. Take your collagen internally! It's far better and SAFER!!! iHerb is the BEST price you'll find on this product!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT!!!!!

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product as a breakfast substitute for over 30 years. It is quick, no fuss way to get energy and quell hunger.

love this protein!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I drink about 2 tbs. 1-2 times per day to get that extra protein in my meal...It has helped me lose weight and keep fit. I highly recommend this stuff and hope they never stop making it! It is nothing to mix, pure and not high calorie, plus no carbs at all!

Very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The taste is not so bad. Great protein to help restore the skin, hair and tendons.

Have used for 8 years

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE this protein. First thing in the AM I take 2 spoons to get my motor running well. The Cherry flavored one in 32 ounce is too SWEET for me. This one cost more in the smaller bottle (not available in 32 ounce)but the carbs are less and I am Diabetic.

Twinlab, LPP Regular, Hydrolyzed Collagen Protein, 16 fl oz (474 ml)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is excellent to help with brain work and focus.It makes everything else feel good too!

Not everything that is great for you tastes or is going to taste great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The problem with most people is that they live by their taste buds...bad move. This leads to most of the health issues in the world!

Reasonable predigested protein supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good form of predigested protein but difficult to pour and unattractive in taste. Probably a wider mouthed bottle could do better, as well as some flavor enhancement.

Collagen Protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this for my autistic son and I since i don't eat a lot of red meat. This provides nutritional supplements as well as brain energy. A little goes a long way. I only use one tablespoon with juice in the morning with breakfast.

Most disgusting taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It just tastes so bad, I would never purchase it again. You do get used to it - to some degree, but still tastes horrible. Smells to. Otherwise, I guess it works.

1 2 3