Twinlab Lutein

Posted by Reviewer1414281 on May 08, 2008

Ok, but you need to convert mcg to mg, and I believe the daily value is too small.

Lutein

Posted by Reviewer2391286 on Jun 08, 2009

Great Product really helps my vision.

Eye protection

Posted by Reviewer2974785 on Apr 12, 2010

I can go without sunglasses if I take adequate amounts of lutein.

Keep our health

Posted by Reviewer1175808 on Nov 13, 2007

I and my wife are applying for eye health and satisfied.

good

Posted by Reviewer2366080 on Jun 29, 2012

Product helps my vision

Good if you don't eat dark greens

Posted by GZeolla on Oct 26, 2014

I have had my mom taking this product for several years now for her macular degeneration, three capsules a day, for a total of 18 mg. And during those years, her macular degeneration has not gotten worse, so it seems to be helpful. But I should say, a better way to get lutein is to eat dark greens, like collard greens, kale, and romaine lettuce. But my mom refuses to eat such foods, so I have her take this product. There is much more in dark greens besides lutein, so eating them is to be preferred to taking a pill. But if like my mom you refuse to do so, then this product would be beneficial.

Twinlab Lutein capsules

Posted by Reviewer2725351 on Sep 24, 2008

Don't know yet if this product is helping my eyes, but I had a wonderful mystical experience when I opened the bottle and the first capsule rolled out inro my hand! I said to myself, "This is the light of Source." I'm giving this product five stars because of the experience. It wow'd me good!! and not a lot of capsules do that just by looking at them.

Lutein

Posted by Reviewer1686550 on Sep 23, 2010

I have had not problem with this product and have to take it for my eyes since my mother was leagely blind.

Macular Degeneration

Posted by Reviewer1780903 on Jan 08, 2009

I take lutein (and other eye nutrients) because I have both dry and wet macular degeneration, and am trying to do everything in my power to prevent my conditioning worsening.

I like this brand

Posted by Reviewer1053546 on Sep 14, 2008

This brand has reasonable dose of lutein per capsule and has many in numbers compared to other brand for this price. I also give to my children; Capsules are very small and very easy to swallow.

1 2