Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product and exactly this one is a great buy as well. I've been using it for 6 months now, and my leg cramps completely gone, I sleep better. I use one capsule in the morning and one before bedtime. If you think about starting taking magnesium, do that and don't stop, you need to take it for some time to see real results.(just like all other herbs)

Mag caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Much prefer caps to tablets. Works fast if muscle cramping.

Effective, causes diarrhea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Definitely take this after a meal. I take it at night - once after dinner and once at bedtime. The intestinal effects are pretty severe. The doc says it will decrease over time but so far I am not seeing this. However a friend of mine who was having trouble with irregular bowel movements started taking about 4 daily and is now very regular. So I guess it depends on your needs. Otherwise I have been sleeping quite well since I started taking it, which was the intended purpose.

Magnesium Caps, 400 mg.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Be aware that this product contains aspartate, which is in the aspartame family. Ideally this product should be categorized by Twinlab as Magnesium Aspartate, clearly on the front of the bottle.

This form good for constipaton

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This form is Very good for constipation in the short term. Glucomannan, a fiber of sorts, is great for long term. nonalori at yahoo

Better than sominex!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I take only 1/2 of my blood pressure pill and 1 magnesium capsule and have found it to be very effective in lowering my blood pressure. I take another at bedtime to relax me and I sleep beautifully! (Check with your doctor before changing your dose of blood pressure meds). While using this product, I found my usual blood pressure pill was lowering my BP too much and was able to cut the dosage in half.

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this magnesium product due to the fact that I suffer from a global gastric motility disorder. This product is far better and more reasonably priced than other products I have tried thus far. I would highly recommend it to get your gut moving!

Good old-fashioned magnesium oxide at a reasonable price in preferred capsule form.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I'm glad this comes in a capsule and not in a big hard tablet like most magnesium products.

Will buy again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very good magnesium at very good price. Thank you iHerb :))) Greetings from Croatia :)

Very satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Helps my problematic digestion.