Great Magnesium cap.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take iy 3 timesa week for muscle spasm, balance calcium and good sleeps. I dont get bloated or gas with it.

Magnesium 400 mg helps keep my body in balance!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I recently read an article by a local nutritionist that most people are lacking in magnesium and the conditions it may affect to keep the human body functioning properly. Sure helps by improving energy, digestion, body tensions, nervousness, and irritability, to mention just a few.

Mag Oxide souped up

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This magnesium oxide capsule is anything but plain. It has been formulated to absorb easier, which it does, at least for me. I'm very happy to get 400 mg magnesium in such a reasonably sized capsule.

mi magnesio favorito

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

es magnifico, me ayuda a ir al baño, a los calambres post gym y a descansar mejor

Works great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a great form of magenesium (magenesium oxide) that works well. My husband and I take it for the slight laxative effect, though not harsh. . does the job!

Decent bio-availability. Good, reliable product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My body reacts well to this product, and I see the results in my nails and other such indicators... therefore, I deduce that it has decent bio-availability. The caps are easy to swallow. I would give this a 5 star rating if it were made in a higher dose cap, as then I wouldn't need to take as many to obtain the prescribed dosage for my needs. I have used this product for some time now and feel that from bottle to bottle, the quality remains consistent. Good, reliable product

My favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite magnesium supplement.

Review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Product is very effective.

Good Value