goodbye brain fog

Posted by alloriginal on May 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

a really good product any time, especially on those days when your brain seems a little foggy. Work up slowly to full dose, however--too much, too soon will cause headaches. The taste is decent. You can really feel it kick in after about an hour. Perfect before a test or anything requiring quick thinking. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

On time and well backed

Posted by Reviewer2061666 on Feb 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The product I order is called Choline Cocktail and comes in a 14.85oz glass bottle. Shipping this at times can be difficult since I order 12 at a time. The shipment is always repackaged with care so to insure against breakage. When there has been a breakage (very seldom) customer service has always been quick to replace the breakage. I am very satisfied with the products iHerb has and the service is always good. Thank you Bill

Favorite mornig drink!

Posted by Reviewer1394974 on Oct 14, 2007 | Verified Purchase

have it first thing in the morning! clears my head and gives me nice energy1

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1852674 on Jul 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

There are other choline formulations, but none that have quite the effectiveness and balance this one has. This second Twinlab formulation is worth its added expense. I use much less than the recommended serving. Makes for a good coffee substitute (it has Guarana Seed). May change your bowels. Price increases. Way too expensive now for me to afford.

Great for Focus and Energy

Posted by Reviewer2291620 on Jul 31, 2006 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for about four months now and have nothing but good things to say. It does everything it's supposed to do. The guarana is great, since it doesn't give you an energy spike followed by a nasty let-down two hours later (the way caffeine from coffee does). I like to drink it first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. Since I'm not a morning person, it gets me up and moving almost instantly. Love this stuff!

great

Posted by Reviewer2745519 on Sep 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

very good energy, I did not even use the suggested amount, still works very well.Taste very good too.

Twinlab, Maxlife Choline Cocktail

Posted by Reviewer2650569 on Jul 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am on my second jar I have noticed I am more alert in the morning. I seen to remember better. I have ordered 4 more jars. I would highly recommend this product and it taste good it reminds me of Tang

wow

Posted by Reviewer1077231 on Mar 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

big, big, burst of energy, probably the guarana. I love this product, but it has too much sugar

Mind Freak

Posted by Reviewer1147183 on Mar 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great Stuff! Gives me an incredible mind awakening.

Choline Cocktail

Posted by Reviewer2352118 on Dec 20, 2007 | Verified Purchase

It's an amazing mid-day pick-you upper!!

1 2 3