goodbye brain fog

Posted by alloriginal on Aug 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

a really good product any time, especially on those days when your brain seems a little foggy. Work up slowly to full dose, however--too much, too soon will cause headaches. The taste is decent. You can really feel it kick in after about an hour. Perfect before a test or anything requiring quick thinking. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

On time and well backed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The product I order is called Choline Cocktail and comes in a 14.85oz glass bottle. Shipping this at times can be difficult since I order 12 at a time. The shipment is always repackaged with care so to insure against breakage. When there has been a breakage (very seldom) customer service has always been quick to replace the breakage. I am very satisfied with the products iHerb has and the service is always good. Thank you Bill

excellent product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

really keeps me up when working night shift. No jitter.

great for morning fog

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

great for morning fog

stellar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

stellar at doing its job. works very well and tastes quite good

Brain Booster

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

THis product is amazing. You get the kick before you even finish drinking it ! I don`t go a day without it. I highly recommend it.

Yes, it works and makes a great substitute for coffee in my opinion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I used this to ween myself off coffee. I reduced the coffee intake and started using this product instead and find that it provides a nice base of nutrients. It does have some caffeine (guarana). A 4 Tbsp dose of this give about as much caffeine as a strong cup of coffee, however, this formulation does not make you jittery and provides a sustained energy. I usually have 2 or 3 Tbsp. in the morning and it brightens my mood without making me jittery. Please note, that this is not going to make you zoom and then crash like energy drinks can. If you are addicted to the energy drinks (which have obscene amounts of caffeine) you won't get much from this, but if you are looking to taper down the caffeine and start getting other nutrients into your system that will provide sustained energy and help brain function then this is a very good staple to add to your diet.

Review for order 2816623

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The entire process was flawless - competitive pricing, excellent communication, prompt delivery. Can't ask for more. Thank you very much and I will buy again.

Twinlab, MaxLife Choline Cocktail II Review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I just love this stuff. I've been using it for years, and iHerb has unquestionably the best price!

Choline Cocktail w/ caffeine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It was a wonderful product for yout to carry. I have switched my quarterly ordering from Vitacost to Iherb as you guys give me a much competitive price for the same brand & product. Hurray!! I will be a Iherb.com addict soon, :-)

1 2 3