Best Mega Chromium.

Posted by Reviewer3162686 on Jun 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Two of these in the morning helps to curb your appetite and craving for almost anything. I have to remind myself to eat at lunch time.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1154728 on Oct 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This particular Chromium really works for me, in balancing sugar levels. I love it.

very good product

Posted by Reviewer1979256 on Aug 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i have been taking 500 mcg. for three weeks and it is working very well for me, ie it helps keep my blood sugar stable.

blood sugar

Posted by Reviewer3041526 on Jun 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this also works on glucose

Twinlab, Mega Chromium Picolinate, 500 mcg,

Posted by Reviewer2680298 on Jan 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Have tried other products, but always return to this one. Best Chromium Picolinate I've used. iHerb has the best prices and fast delivery.

Quality & Value

Posted by Reviewer2680114 on Jul 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is unquestionably one of the most important supplements to help normalize blood sugars in diabetics. I have been using it for 3 months, and combined with Cinnamon, has given me a significant improvement in my numbers. I take 1000 mcg per day as a therapeutic dose and have not found it cheaper at this strength anywhere else. I will definitely re order from iherb. 4 days to Melbourne Australia was great.

Chromium Picolinate

Posted by Reviewer1927175 on Sep 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Works great at helping me keep my blood sugars down for my diabeties. I highly recomend it.

Ms

Posted by Reviewer1573380 on Jun 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I don't think I have noticed a difference yet. I recently read that 1000 mg. is recommended for weight loss aid so I plan to start that today and then would be able to asses it properly. My medical doctor did say he believes it to be a safe product and beneficial to helping with losing weight.

iHerb.com

Posted by Reviewer1708344 on May 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very fast delivery of product. I am not sure if the chromium picolinate is going to help with my blood sugar yet, but I would definitely buy from this company again.

Iherb review

Posted by Reviewer3232692 on Jul 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been buyint from iherb since my Irish Wolfhound developed osteosarcoma five years ago and have never had a problem with their product or service.

1 2