Best Mega Chromium.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Two of these in the morning helps to curb your appetite and craving for almost anything. I have to remind myself to eat at lunch time.

Quality & Value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is unquestionably one of the most important supplements to help normalize blood sugars in diabetics. I have been using it for 3 months, and combined with Cinnamon, has given me a significant improvement in my numbers. I take 1000 mcg per day as a therapeutic dose and have not found it cheaper at this strength anywhere else. I will definitely re order from iherb. 4 days to Melbourne Australia was great.

blood sugar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this also works on glucose

Twinlab, Mega Chromium Picolinate, 500 mcg,

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Have tried other products, but always return to this one. Best Chromium Picolinate I've used. iHerb has the best prices and fast delivery.

very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i have been taking 500 mcg. for three weeks and it is working very well for me, ie it helps keep my blood sugar stable.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This particular Chromium really works for me, in balancing sugar levels. I love it.

Chromium Picolinate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Works great at helping me keep my blood sugars down for my diabeties. I highly recomend it.

Ms

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I don't think I have noticed a difference yet. I recently read that 1000 mg. is recommended for weight loss aid so I plan to start that today and then would be able to asses it properly. My medical doctor did say he believes it to be a safe product and beneficial to helping with losing weight.

Chromium

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Chromium in a capsule, very nice

good product