Bosun

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This Glutathion work very well!! I'm going to buy again ana again

Good results!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Despite the evidence that it may not be well absorbed, find that it aids mood and energy.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

very effective product.

online service and shipping so quick

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2007 | Verified Purchase

excellent

Twinlab glutathione 250 mg caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

very good product! i love it because there is no side effect and they are easy to take! I wish they make 500 mg caps in the near future! Thanks for this wonderful product.

Can also lighten skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I just found out recently that L-Glutathione can also help lighten your skin. Try this product & you will see the difference less than 2 months.

twinlab, mega l-glutathione

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking it, so far i haven't seen any improvements. I think i have to take it for 6 mos. My niece she is a Doctor in Derma she is the one who advice me to take it. So far i haven't seen anything that will impress me. But i will keep using it. I notice that i gain weight in my tummy area. i don't know if this is the side effect.

Kirsten Cornelissen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I started L-Glutathione recently. This will be my 2nd bottle. I have M.S. I hope this will help my nerve function/regeneration or at least stop further decay. It is too early to tell any difference.

I feel misled

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking glutathione intravenously from a naturopath doctor. After 10 sessions and some improvements, i stopped and decided to order this to take orally to save money. I was told later that this product taken orally serves no purpose and did some research on line which support my doctor's statement. I ordered this with R-lipoic acid and just finish the bottles up and hope something in there will help. We make mistakes and we learn.