Mega Taurine and the heart

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My Doctor who specializes in exercise physiology suggested this product to alleviate arrhythmic heart beats. {I am an aging athlete} Along with magnesium my heart beat returned to strong and rhythmic. Great product!

Good

Posted by pickier-than-thou on Dec 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Helps a bit with CFS.

Mega Taurine - Twinlab

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great product for mental and memory enhancement. Have been using for many years.

mega-taurine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

FOr a long time, I've been using this product as a means of controlling bood pressure, along with other techniques, and I like it very much. The price charged by iHerb is much lower than I have been paying at my local store!

Very effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite taurine. It is a bit more expensive but if you need it, I think it is worth it. I also use Jarrow Formulas Taurine which is pretty good too and less expensive. But I still think this Twinlab version is the best. It seems to absorb better perhaps and therefore maybe you need to take less.

High-quality, effective product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Twinlab products have always worked well for me, and their Mega Taurine is no exception.

Twinlab Mega Taurine Caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

These were a replacement for a far more expensive brand I had purchased when my husband's DR said he should take it. They appear to be the same quality and the ease of purchase will definitely make me refill with Iherb.

High quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Bought this for boyfriend. He seems to like it. Taurine is good for hearing, eyesight and the heart. Lowered blood pressure as well

Virginia Paul

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

am very happy with the product, again I am making home made cat food and it calls for Taurine to be added in all cat food. I am more then please to know that my cats will have a healther live from being able to put this in their food.

Twinlab taurine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I'm very happy with this product. And I like that it isn't made with allergenic ingredients.

1 2