Fish in a capsule

Posted by Reviewer1966546 on Dec 08, 2007 | Verified Purchase

The easiest way to get enough EPA and DHA in the wright proportion. Maybe the best omega 3 ever made, at least for the price.

Twinlab, Mega Twin EPA Fish OIl

Posted by Reviewer3148174 on Jul 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've been ordering Twinlab Mega Twin EPA Fish Oil from you for many, many, years. The arthritis doctor I see first recomended this product and I have been very please with it and with iHerb. Thanks, B. Failla

an excellent fish oil

Posted by alloriginal on May 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It would be impossible to overstate how supplementing with fish oil has helped my life. Within months of starting to use fish oil, the arthritis that had plagued me started to recede; my skin had cleared up; and my borderline-high blood pressure had dropped into normal range. I've kept those problems at bay for two decades now. I wouldn't go a day without my fish oil. Twinlab's Mega Twin EPA is an excellent fish oil, and a very good value. In my opinion, one or two capsules per day would be an excellent investment in your health. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Great fish oil

Posted by 4670071258400688303 on Jul 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

really helps keep my skin and hair looking healthy

Twinlab, Mega

Posted by Reviewer2666811 on Nov 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Love these tremendously! When I first starting taking these I was not doing well and had pretty high cholesterol. After taking these for 6 months at least I went back and had cholesterol taken. My cholesterol number went down slightly but the number were great. I had more of the good than the bad.

mega twin epa fish oil

Posted by Reviewer1615148 on May 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great Product

Very good fish oil!

Posted by Reviewer1687364 on May 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Love the twinlab brand, kind of biggish capsules but still a very effective brand of fish oil.

Posted by Reviewer1092278 on Jan 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I think this is the best fish oil that I've ever taken and I've tried them all! This brand didn't give me the "fish burps" and I feel great since taking it. I'm going to stick with Twinlab's EPA formula.

Twinlab, Mega Twin EPQ Fish oil

Posted by Reviewer1420614 on Sep 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This was recommended by our cardiologist as being one of the better supplements on the market.

Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer1529303 on Jan 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have ordered the fish oil for quite a long time and the experience has always met my expectations.

1 2