Great fish oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 24 2012 | Verified Purchase

really helps keep my skin and hair looking healthy

Twinlab, Mega

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 17 2009 | Verified Purchase

Love these tremendously! When I first starting taking these I was not doing well and had pretty high cholesterol. After taking these for 6 months at least I went back and had cholesterol taken. My cholesterol number went down slightly but the number were great. I had more of the good than the bad.

an excellent fish oil

Posted by alloriginal on August 28 2009 | Verified Purchase

It would be impossible to overstate how supplementing with fish oil has helped my life. Within months of starting to use fish oil, the arthritis that had plagued me started to recede; my skin had cleared up; and my borderline-high blood pressure had dropped into normal range. I've kept those problems at bay for two decades now. I wouldn't go a day without my fish oil. Twinlab's Mega Twin EPA is an excellent fish oil, and a very good value. In my opinion, one or two capsules per day would be an excellent investment in your health. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Twinlab, Mega Twin EPA Fish OIl

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 5 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've been ordering Twinlab Mega Twin EPA Fish Oil from you for many, many, years. The arthritis doctor I see first recomended this product and I have been very please with it and with iHerb. Thanks, B. Failla

Fish in a capsule

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 8 2007 | Verified Purchase

The easiest way to get enough EPA and DHA in the wright proportion. Maybe the best omega 3 ever made, at least for the price.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been consuming this product for many years

Odlican proizvod

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

Jako sam zadovoljna ovim proizvodom Twinlaba. Imam veliko povijerenje u proizvode Twinlaba. Kupnja je povoljnija na iHerb.

mega twin epa fish oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great Product

Very good fish oil!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 5 2009 | Verified Purchase

Love the twinlab brand, kind of biggish capsules but still a very effective brand of fish oil.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 4 2009 | Verified Purchase

I think this is the best fish oil that I've ever taken and I've tried them all! This brand didn't give me the "fish burps" and I feel great since taking it. I'm going to stick with Twinlab's EPA formula.

1 2