Noticeable Difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I got this product for my mom who is on many different prescription medications and was suffering signs of depression (she just turned 80 years young). In just 3 short weeks I am starting to see a change in her attitude. She is becoming less tense and I am seeing her smile more and more. I believe this product is ding what it is meant to do.

measurable~

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The difference in mood and overall feeling of contentment and patience is absolutely measurable when not using the Twinlab Mood Solution. It takes a month or so to notice the calm aura this allows but after running out and not using it for more than a month, I immediately noticed a difference in my state of mind upon restarting it.

#1 in Improving attitude

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was taking herbal complexes that seemed never to have any effect. I tried St. John's Wort with bad side effects, the Twin Lab mood solution is the right combination for me. Does not make me tired or moody. Have felt a significant improvement in mood.

An eye-opener

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It wasn't until I started taking this product that I found out the importance of omega 3's. This combination seems to be helping me think in a more positive, cheerful way.

Excelent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product, have all vitamins that needed. I think my mood realy improved. Have more energy. Would recomend this product.

give it a chance

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This takes the edge off a bad day. Works even better taken regularly they say, but I don't use it that way. If it doesn't work for you as spot usage, then try a regular regime of it.

No more mood swings

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have noticed a difference in my emotional health since I started taking this product. I am very pleased with the new balance in my life!

Good blend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Most of the fish oil capsules I've tried have upset my stomach. I've been using Mood Solution for about 6 months, and haven't had any problems. I'm getting my omega-3 without suffering.

korcari