Changed formula?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been buying this since 2008, but this time around the packaging ooked different, and my skin desn't feel as smooth when using it. I don't know what happened, or if they changed anything. It's still good, but I thought it was better before. *update* Ok, so I found out what happened:( They added phenoxyethanol and ethylhexylglycerine which is even warned about by the FDA. Won't be buying again. In so bummed:(

OMG they went and changed the ingredients with the new packaging

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

A product that my entire family and close friends used for years, and now they changed the ingredients along with the new packaging. The original ingredients started with Pure Aloe Vera gel, and had only 3 more ingredients, including na-pca. The new packaging now lists many more ingredients including phenoxyethanol, which is considered toxic in makeup and skin applications. Well, Unless TwinLab switches back to the original ingredients many people, from my group of family and friends will no longer be using this product. Very sad.

This helps soothe itching and dry skin

Posted by dorkieboo on Apr 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have mild eczema around my neck area and this stopped the itching in no time. I also use this as a facial moisturizer.

Refreshing and hydrating for oily skin types

Posted by filmoyster on Aug 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a great spritz for body and face after a shower and before putting on body lotion, if you need. It is soothing on hot skin after sun exposure or exercise as well. I find it to be good insurance against long term sun exposure and a moisturizing solution for days when my skin is a bit too oily for lotion.

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for at least 30 years. Also the one without Alo Vera. I prefer this one because of the effects of Alo Vera. I apply this product to my dried feet, hands and face daily and to my hair after I wash it to restore natural humidity. This is the first time I purchase this product from iHerb since my health food store told me it was discontinued. They gave me the impression Twin Labs, the makers of this product was going out of business. I think the store chose not to order it any more, for whatever reason. I'm very glad iHerb is caring this product and I will order it again when I need more.

Five stars

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's really work for my body when i feel my skin dry i just spray i love it so much

Best tonic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I always trust Twinlab products. I use this morning and evneng after my skin cleanser and before cream. Very hydrates my skin and this is best tonic I ever tried. Price is great. Love Twnlab and ofcourse IHerb.

Not so great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately no noticable change in the level of moisture in my skin. Will finish the bottle and hope for the best

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My mom has been using this for at least 15 years or more, she can't be without it!

Wonderful feaatures for dry skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Best spray ever. Been using this spray for years. Good for all over the body, especially face, hands and feet. Makes your skin feel baby soft.

1 2