It works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I waited to review this until I got my blood work back. Holy mackerel! Between this and the red yeast rice I ordered from iHerb, my total cholesterol went down over 70 points, and my HDL went up 20. I began taking the niacin with some 50mg tablets and gradually increased it 50 mg every 3 days. I am now taking one 500mg capsule twice a day, and the flushing is minimal and short lived. I am just so happy that I will not need to go on statin medications because of the effectiveness of these natural remedies from iHerb.

Start your Niacin therapy with these

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

With Dr's input, I started Niacin therapy with these to get used to the flush (now not noticable) over a 8 week ramp up to 1,500 mg. I use at night with lots of water. Step up in 500 mg stages.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I take one with breakfast, one with lunch and one with supper and my cholesterol has lowered with a very high HDL. Great stuff!!!

Niacin and cholesterol

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I was concerned about recent reports of the detrimental effects of cholesterol lowering drugs, so a doctor recommended niacin along other things. My cholesterol went down into the normal range within three months! I'm thrilled with these results.

Niacin Flush

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Be prepared for the niacin flush even when taken with food, that lasts at least a half hour which feels like a sunburn. I trust the this is a good product and appreciate the simple ingredients. Will continue to use as this is the form of niacin that cuts down on cholesterol level.

perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very good for anxiety, fatigue, appetite, high cholesterol, low HDL cholesterol and other health issues, however, in large doses- above 1g daily- it can cause adverse efects- insomnia etc. Very good price.

Very good quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like that you notice the absorption of this brand right away. You will get a high-intense flush at this level of mg. so beware it comes on fast and is intense. I have noticed that if you eat first and then take it, the flush won't be as extreme. I would not recommend taking it on an empty stomach. I personally like the flush as I know it is working and I am now no longer bothered by it.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent product My cholesterol was 220 now is 140. All of the cholesterol levels are excellent now.

Fast working

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Starts working in about 10 minutes, not delayed.

Niacin Flush wonder!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These 500 mg tabs are almost a guarantee for an instant niacin flush, even after eating a full meal. I have taken 100 mg separately but don't get the same effect. If this is what you are looking for then I recommend these.

1 2 3 4