No fishy taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The unflavored of this cod liver oil has a fishy aftertaste which isn't bad, but I like this one because there is no aftertaste at all. It also only has the cod liver oil and the cherry flavoring, nothing else, which I like.

Very little after taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

O.K., it's cod liver oil, it's not gonna taste like a fresh cherry. It's still the best tasting cod liver oil I've ever tried.

Worth it

Posted by tigercho on Sep 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A good, high vitamin cod liver oil. Hardly any fishy aftertaste

Good taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

We (my kids and I) have tried other brands, and this is by far the best. It doesn't taste fishy at all.

Good flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Tastes much better than my old brand of cod liver oil, Scott's Emulsion; still oily, must consume with water.

immune function

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

most americans are deficient in vitamin D which is the basis for our immune system. 1/2 tablespoon every day keeps the doctor away!

Yummy cherry flavor

Posted by Krisinsight on Nov 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My system cannot tolerate citrus flavor in fish oil and the cherry tastes good and does not repeat.

Not too bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is my first go at liquid fish oil. It took me a few days but now I don't mind it. No burp back and it leaves your lips soft:) I tried mixing with my yogurt... BIG mistake! The fish smell came through and made it too smelly to choke down.

Not What I Expected

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I basically ordered this for my grand children because of it being cherry flavored and thought it wouldn't be so bad to the taste. They didn't care for it, neither did I. It didn't have a cherry flavor to it

Twinlab Norwegian Cod liver oil, Cherry flavor