Cod Liver Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is not your grandmothers' cod liver oil--forced down young throats and followed by a glass of orange juice (forever making orange juice uggy). No taste, or after taste. And it must be Twin Labs --the best brand. After my first bottle, I tried the mint flavor. Very light and enhancing. It must be Norwegian cod liver oil. It has immensely helped my chronic constipation problem and when they say Mood Enhancing they mean it. I have no idea what in cod liver oil would enhance ones moocd but it does. iHerb price is exactly one half of health food stores. ( I hope my review will not cause a run on your cod liver oil, or cause a spiral upward in price, in which case I need to buy a case ahead of the rush.)

Best Cod Liver Oil!

Posted by jasonjs on Sep 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this product because some have said it is one of the best Cod Liver Oils available free of PCBs, Heavy metals and nitrogen sealed. I have to say this was one quality oil. High in vitamin A & D and EPA and DHA! Very good Omega-3 source! It really does have an effect on your mood. I find that so many people are depressed around me because I'm always so positive, no matter what the situation. Tastes great too! iHerb has amazing prices... a bottle this big for less than $5 is outstanding, and ships to Canada! Thank you iherb!

TJ-Florida

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am very impressed with this product. I have compared it to the 'fish oil' that I have been taking and I have learned that I am getting about three times the Omega 3's in just one serving of this product than I was getting per serving with the fish oil! I am also getting vitamins A and D which I was not getting in the fish oil! I am also pleased with the price. I believe that I am definitely getting my monies worth! I ALSO FEEL BETTER PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY TOO! Thanks iHerb!

Good and cheap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My family use only one botle till now and no any problems. The oill is taste. Thank you

Good if you like mint

Posted by tigercho on Sep 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The cherry one is a tad better, i suppose, though. Twinlab's cod liver oil is among the few really worth buying - both price and quality are very good

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

great product, most bearable taste of any C.L.O.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Easy to by itself.

LOVE IT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff. It tastes great...I actually look forward to it in the morning. After only one teaspoon my mood seems to brighten and I feel more alert. Never thought it could act so fast. Best fish oil I've tried so far and iherb's price is #1.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

this is the best cod liver oil high quality at most reasonable price. i love it

try it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

this is a very important supplement at a price that is very competitive.great taste also.

1 2 3 4