VERY GOOD!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

From the first tablet I could see a difference in my vision. I could use my iPhone without any problems. I could focus my vision on small text better and after a long day on the PC, my eyes were not tired! Very good!

ocugard plus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband notices a significant difference in his vision when he uses this product.

A good all-around antioxidant capsule

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I used to use OcuGuard Plus with Lutein, but that seems to have been discontinued by Twinlab. This formulation does have Lutein and Zeaxanthin though. I wish it didn't have Vitamin E as d alpha tocopherol succinate though. Rather than have 100 IU per capsule of that, I'd just as soon they'd leave out the Vitamin E.

Twinlab Ocuguard Plus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product has so many good ingredients that are helpful to the eyes. It has more good ingredients than most I have seen for eye health.

I absolutely Love this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My eyes are not dry and irritable anymore. I will continue to use OcuGuard Plus, it is wonderful

You want a pack of 60 tablets to escape customs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

You want a pack of 60 tablets to escape customs

Excellrnt Benefits

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent price and delivery

Excellent deliverly service

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm always satisfactory of your deliverly service and products.

satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It is difficult to rate this product as my husband and I both use it for eye health and we have not had any deterioration of our macular degeneration since we were originally diagnosed. We may not have had any deterioration without the vitamins, but I was pleased with the ingredients listed and figure it will not harm and may very well help.

Carol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have taken several vision products. This was recommended by my doctor. I have macular degeneration, and I really believe I have noticed some improvement in my vision. However, I must also add that I have leaky gut [dysbiosis] and with that being treated and improving I am sure I am getting better absorbtion of my supplements.

1 2