Pancreatin Caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have IBS. These have really helped calm my insides down. I take them after a main meal.

Finally RELIEF with Pancreatin,50

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My husband has been suffering for several years from chronic pancreatitis, with no medical explanation, as he did not fit any of the criteria. His gallbladder was finally taken out, which seemed to clear up this chronic issue. However, since that surgery he has suffered horribly with digestive problems. A friend suggested this enzyme for him. The first day of taking he started feeling better and after a week only very slight, if any, problems with digestion. This has been a Godsend. He absolutely will not be without this enzyme. Thank you, thank you.

No More Indigestion or Bloating & Cancer prevention!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The best digestive enzyme out there. My husband used to get indigestion and gas after eating protein (especially beef) But now he has no problems. I have noticed when I take these that I never bloat from a high fiber meal. And our absorption is better with pancreatin. Plus, it helps prevent cancer & food allergies, speeds up metabolism and aids in weight loss. I have lost 10 lbs since I started taking digestive enzymes. We take them before each meal. Also, a great price here at iherb! I have paid 2x this amount at our local store. A must have for good digestion which = good health!

Key Supply of Enzymes!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Essential enzymes Im feeling the benefits of. There is definitely fat burning going on. I take one to two a day at most and walk for exercise. Am tending to eat more healthy and take other vit/min products regularly.

The BEST stuff EVER!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

If you need this for digestion, it works great. My stomach is the best it's been in years. No bloat, no gas. Unbelievable. I'd give up all my other supplements before this one.

Helps sluggish digestion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a great digestive aid. I feel a lot less bloated after a heavy meal if I take one of these.

Good digestion is important for good health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Digesting food properly means a better overall feeling and better health. Not digesting properly can create problems and cause discomfort. I lost my gallbladder a few years ago and without it I have problems with digestion. This product alleviates the problem and helps my system stay on an even keel. I will continue using it.

Really helps!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I had digestive problems after my gallbladder was removed, but since I started taking one of these capsules with meals that are slightly fatty, I've had no problems whatsoever anymore. Highly recommended!

meh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These didn't seem to make a difference in my acid reflux or digestion issues. Got better results with the Source Naturals Pancreatin 8x.

Twinlab Pancreatin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Pretty good, and better than taking no enzyme at all, but doesn't seem to work as well as Source Natural Pancreatin.

1 2 3 4