This is so important, at least for some of us.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Everyone is different, but I have found pantothenic acid to be so important for my ability to function. Most multi B-vitamins don't have nearly enough of this. Adelle Davis used to say that you need about 10 times more Pantothenic Acid than B2 or B6, and I find that to be true for me. If I start feeling depressed, I take 7 or 10 of these, and continue to take 5 or more every few hours, then less over the next few days. It seems to shore up my nervous system and I forget to stay depressed and hopeless. It also helps a lot (along with calcium/mag and vitamin C)to get through temporarily with a toothache. Extremely important, as well, if you find that sores are getting infected often. As important as vitamin C, in some cases. This is my experience. Twinlab brand is the kind I have used most often, so I recommend it.

Good Value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I combined with Choline I feel like I'm more clear headed. I am now taking it before bedtime as well and I seems to help me sleep better. I didn't know if it would keep me awake but took a chance and it seems to help me get a deeper sleep. I am also giving it to my child who is hyperactive and his volume has lowered a couple of notches. I don't know if it's related but he is more able to complete his school work has gotten 100% on assignments and is showing neater handwritting.

Good sleep aid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product along with GABA work well to help me relax and get better sleep.

Twinlab b-5

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I'm very happy with this product. And I like that it isn't made with allergenic ingredients. Twinlab is very good about that...

Mr

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

We have always had good results with Twinlab supplements

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good stuff, great service by iHerb.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good product

Pantothenic Acid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like the glass bottle.

great