It is very helpful

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

These potassium caps prevent leg twitching and cramps during the night. One cap is all it takes

potassium

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was experiencing leg and feet cramps and they are very painful. Since taking this product the cramps are gone and I have not had them since. I love this product.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

if you eat salt, you need extra potassium. I take 5 a day and sometimes more if I've eaten something really salty. works like a diauretic though so be careful and don't take at night or you'll be up and down all night!

Irregular Heartbeat

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product along with Twinlab Magnesium caps and Taurine brought my irregular heartbeat back to smooth, slow and regular.

works for me!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Takes time, 3 months to show affect, but given improved stamina for exercise.

Linda

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Good potassium - I drink a lot of water, and was concerned about low potassium levels. Had a touch of arrythmia before taking potassium - none now.

Potassium Citrate is the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Twinlabs is a good company. And, this is an excellent source of potassium. It is potassium citrate which is the best for absorption. Worked quickly to take away my leg cramps from running. Great Product.

10x

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

In combination with magnesium and B vitamins this product really replenish potassium stores.

Twin Labs Potassium Caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

If you eat enough fruits & vegetables you may get some Potassium, however, especially with High Blood Pressure, and Heart Issues, this is a very important Nutrient! Twin Labs has Potassium in chelated form.

Couldn't live without it !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

When I get foot or leg cramps in the middle of the night I almost always need the fast acting potassium found in these capsules. (Ocassionally I need Calm magnesium instead.) The potassium citrate also reduces the swelling in my ankles.