Quality product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Has good levels of all the essential vitamins for mums to be, plus good levels of Calcium&magnesium. Great value.

Fish Smell!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

After a couple of days of taking the pills the carbon pack in the bottle smelled like fish. It was terrible, but at least the smell wasn't coming from the pills. I thought it was weird because fish oils aren't in these pills.

excellent value for money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

been looking for a product for a while that has all the vitamins needed while trying to conceive, first pre-natal vitamin that doesn't give me constipation :)

lots of energy, just do not take on empty stomach.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It gives me lots of energy. Great vitamins, do not take on empty stomach.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Highly recomend this product. Works great, boosts energy, no side effects. There are no digestive issues like some other prenantal vitamins.

Awesome vitamins, great price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2006 | Verified Purchase

I couldn't take the prescription prenatals at all...these are easy on the tummy and it's nice to have the divided dose...spreads that energy out over the day. Great for nursing, and my doc said stay on them if planning to have another kid.

Good value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This vitamin tested well by independent labs for absorption. Reasonable price. I have to take it with food or I feel nauseous. Great for nursing moms too!

Smells like fish

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

For pregnant women dealing with morning sickness this vitamin might be a little difficult to take, as they have a strong smell of fish (however, the formula has no fish ingredients. I have no idea where the smell comes from!)

The only prenatal multivitamin that DID make me sick!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This was the second prenatal multivitamin product that I tried. The bottle claims that the iron in it is of a special type that does not cause stomach complaints. Well, this is the only product that made me nauseous to the point of actually vomiting. (No, it was not morning sickness as I am sick in the evenings instead.) Also, as someone else has already pointed out, for a product that contains no fish, the capsules smell suspiciously fishy. The smell is not too offensive at first, but after a few weeks it gets very noticeable indeed. I'm sure the contents of the product are great, but I just could not finish the bottle and had to switch to another multivitamin.

Top for pregnant and lacting women

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have 3 babies and this supplement really helps me day by day to keep healthy (lacting about 25 and 27 months ...). I recommend this product. Taking it i feel better, less tired, good humor, positive mind...