Great product to prevent breast cancer reoccurence

Posted by Angelsoul on Mar 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product was recommended by herbal therapist from Vancouver , BC, for my lady friend , who was diagnosed with stage 2B breast cancer, as part of maintainance protocol to prevent the reoccurence of BC. She is taking one capsule after each meal together with Oncolyn , CanImmu, Yuccan and Cannaid and also Carlson Multi iron free. (please read the testimonials on www.saveonnutrition.com . Thank you IHERB for great price and fast delivery.

This one is excellent for chronic prostatis.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have used other brand of quercetin in the past with very mild result. This one is pretty amazing. 90 % of the pain is gone. Feels like the prostate have shrink. The hot knife pain is gone to. I take four capsules a day. 2 in the morning and 2 at night. I give it a ten stars out of 5. A lot cheaper than a visit to my urologist. The only thing he has been doing is cashing in money and prescribing worthless meds that dont work and this charade has been going on for years. So much for higher education! Took 7 urologists to diagnose it and 8 years of suffering. Unreal!!! I'm very hard to please...but on that quercetin i'm sold.

Helps My Allergies and Asthma

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My allergy doctor was impressed with my last breathing tests, and told me to "keep doing what you're doing." The only things I changed was using local honey, and using Quercetin. I take 2 capsules/day every day, and if I'm having symptoms, I increase this to 3/day.

twinlab quercitin plus c

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2007 | Verified Purchase

good product if on a corn free diet

superb supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

the best drug on allergies. My rinitis is gone in 2 days after taking 2 capsules of quercetin+c. It's the most effective supplement I take among others (omega3, vit. d3, b complex, green tea).

Boost your immune system

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I don't know why it works, but I can kiss my sick hubby and not catch his cold! Quercetin makes your immune system super strong specially with Vit C.

Really great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Really fantastic for those of us that are allergic to citrus since most vit C is made from citrus fruits. It also has an excellent ratio of Quercetin to Vit C which is important for assimilation.

Allergies

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great Product! My son has been able to get of the medication his doctor has put him on for his allergies. Now he has a lot more enery and feels great!

too big for kids

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i was hoping that my daughter could take this to improve her health, but the pills were too large for 7 yrs old to swallow. when i broke up the capsules to mix in a drink for her, it tasted very sour. She just hated it.

T lab Quercetin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I took me YEARS to realize that Quercetin works much better when Bromelain added. I take for hayfever and couldnt live without quercetin. This brand had ne sneezing a lot. Also I had to throw it away when learned I could not take steartic acid fillers. Suffered for yrs until discovered that.

1 2 3