Worth the Price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Quick Delivery always the cheapest price found on the net.

PUMPED

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I ususally dont buy into all the herbal crap... I think it's all placebo... however this stuff really works... I seriously feel like a monster when I work out... Highly recommend If you want something to make you feel like a beast!!!

ripped fuel 5x

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2007 | Verified Purchase

excellent product will use often quickest shipment i've received.i use this product often

top ripped fuel products

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I tried the regular ripped extreme not as stimulant metabolic fat burner than this one also worth trying metabolic reset as well some have low metabolism or eat too much this helps as well.

Definately defines

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for something to help burn fat mainly but this product did that and really increased muscle defintion, not that I can see the reults under my excess baggage but I noticed having more control of my muscle and be able to move them more easily.

super

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2007 | Verified Purchase

this are the best 'fat burner' on the market. Only 99 mg of caffene. I take two a day, one just befor breakfast and one just before lunch, and they keep me going all day without being jittery. IHERB shipping took only day & half and the price was about $5 less that the vitamin shop.

Good Solid Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a good product. It definitely increases energy. I would suggest not taking it too late in the day because it can keep you awake through the night. The benefit is, that it gives you energy throughout your workout. I am in the beginning stages of trying to get back in shape and it has provided me with the energy I needed for the first couple tough weeks.

No results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product did nothing for me. It is a placebo. I work out 3-4 times a week, and saw absolutely no difference from taking this product. Save your money, and don't buy this.