Perfect for traning!

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jul 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I has very happy with the Ripped Fuel. I lost 9LB with them and I got a lot of energy of them.. One when extra energy is needed is PLENTY... Can't imagine how jacked up one would be taken as recommended. Can't be good. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Work well for me so far.

Posted by garyofca on Jan 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

WIll continue to use it after 1st bottle. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

Take full dose only after get use to it

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Apr 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I took half dose for the first week. It works great for me. For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for other product reviews.

Ripped Fuel Extreme

Posted by Reviewer1049106 on Aug 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product helps me keep my metabolism up all day. I use it while training for a marathon and watching what I eat. I have lost 22 lbs in 3 months using it. I would recommend this product.

It works

Posted by Reviewer3208809 on Mar 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This fat burner does work really great with exercise but you need to eat before drinking it otherwise your blood sugar will drop. I have been going to the gym 4 days a week and lost a dress size within 6 weeks. It does warn you about side effects which is great :)

This product works

Posted by 4622629611719385367 on Dec 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I used Ripped Fuel in the past when Ephedra was still allowed in the U.S. So I was a little skeptical about the new version. However, I am 100% satisfied with the new one. I've already lost weight after only 3 weeks of use, and my appetite has cut in half. I HIGHLY recommend this product.

it works !

Posted by Reviewer2941286 on Jul 07, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I am not overweight, but I want to cut a few pounds. When I am lighter, I feel more energetic. The 1st week, taken 4 pills a day is a little too much for me. couldn't go to sleep. other than that, no bad side effect. there is a subtle feeling in the abs, a little bit tighter. I am now taking this 1 pill a day with breakfast. and drink the RAW APPLE CIDER VINEGAR 2 times a day. I feel and see the result in the 3rd week.

Pretty awesome

Posted by 5355729262055282456 on Feb 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Almost done with my first bottle. It's pretty good. I do use it only when I am working out as it does help with the energy level. Sometimes I feel a little nauseous taking it on an empty stomach so do eat something small after that, like a piece of banana. I will get my second bottle for sure

Had a disastrous nausea each time I took a pill

Posted by 5198739725147481087 on Mar 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

After each time I took one or two piils - I had a disastrous nausea. I took only after breakfast in the morning. So, I cannot say anything about the effectiveness, 'cause I can't take them( Unfortunately. Be careful.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer1351073 on Apr 22, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Skeptical about it at Ripped Fuel, but it works! Never been overweight, but I'm ex-college football player still working out and lifting, but looking to tone up. And this is helping so much. My abs are much more defined in just 3 weeks, and I notice the tone in my arms too. Of course this is all while working out pretty hard. Only warning is to start taking just one a day, then one twice a day, and before going for the full dosage. This does definitely have the potential to get you a little edgy, but the key is to gradually break in your dosages and be working out and drinking a ton of water the whole time. No negative effects on me. Love the stuff.

1 2 3 4