Silymarin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have chronic pain and take more pain-relieving substances than perhaps is good for my liver. I noticed about a year ago that I would feel tenderness in that area, and it frightened me quite a bit. Since taking silymarin, however, the pain has completely subsided. I've tried more expensive brands, but this one works just as well! If I stop taking them, the slight ache returns. I feel more vigor as well. Of course, if I had the money I would test to see if my claims are correct..one should always see a doctor for such things! However, being young and poor, I don't have the luxury of doing so yet. I just trust my instinct when it comes to my body.

Silymarin by Twinlab

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Bloodwork indicates Silymarin improved my LFT's

Did something, not sure what

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is supposed to clean the liver, so when I last donated blood, my cholesterol levels shot up nearly 60 points. I figure that the cholesterol from my liver was circulating through my blood stream. It has happened before when I've taken a liver cleanse. I am not sure how long that will take to settle it down again. I will keep taking this product and see what happens the next time I donate. I heard it works well with another product called Yacon. You use Yacon syrup as you would honey or agave. It has a low glycemic index. We'll see, as I just started using Yacon.

Excellent quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Excellent quality

טוב

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

טוב

PRODUCTO DE CALIDAD

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

EL PRODUCTO ES DE PRIMERISIMA CALIDAD. PRECIO Y ENVIO RAZONABLES. EMBALAJES DE PRIMERA. GRACIAS.

Silymarin

Posted by lairishka on Nov 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very important for my health. For liver.

Tamara

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I need this produckt to clear the lever during chelaition. Working good.

Good buy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good quality herbs. Good price. Will buy again.

Living Healthy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Product arrived quickly and was excatly like it was described. I would definately buy from this vendor again!

1 2