Once you go liquid B...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking B-complex tablets for a long time, but decided to switch to liquid B-complex to get better absorption. I mix it with milk which makes it palatable. I will never go back to tablets after this. Update: I now use an RX topical B-complex cream, which is far more effective.

Liquid B Complex

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am unable to swallow the large B-Complex capsules. This liquid makes a very good alternative, though lacks the C in the capsules. Tastes reasonably good. Beware of spills, though. It does stain.

A balanced blend, not too much folic acid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A very good blend, calming and energising. Easy to adjust dose, as it is liquid. I bought it because I don't tolerate well too much folic acid. Most B-complexes contain 400 mcg folic acid, this one only 100mcg. A balanced blend in my opinion. As for people who rate it by the taste, it really is not important. The taste is slightly artificial, nothing unpleasant. I rate products by the efficiency. As for the price, most products sold by Iherb.com are very reasonably priced, quality taken into consideration. Thank you Iherb.com!

Liquid B-Complex

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A therapy tonic for someone with bad nerves! It gets into the system faster than capsules or tablets to build you up. B Complex is important for almost everything the body fights.

Great vitamin B

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Quality of this liquid vitamin B is always great. I can tell it's potent because it has that bad vitamin B taste. But for those of us who don't like to swallow capsules, this is a GREAT product at a very reasonable price. I love the stuff, just mix it with some juice

nice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

feels great when I mix it with my crystal light! tastes fine!will buy again!

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Somewhat thick brownish liquid, but taste is tolerable. Does not upset my stomach or make me feel flushed like other B-s. I feel a lot better when I consistently take this.

5 STAR

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Thank you for your product and price. I will be ordering before I run out! Quickly shipped too! Thanks so much. Many smiles. Erin~

Rescue your energy with this B-complex!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

As liquid vitamins go, this is not the worst tasting B-complex; it's a very good price buy for the amount. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for an easier way to swallow (ha ha) their B's.

No Citric Acid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the only liquid B-complex I know w/o citric acid! It doesn't upset my stomach and the taste is not too bad!

1 2