Liquid B Complex

Posted by Reviewer2832422 on Apr 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am unable to swallow the large B-Complex capsules. This liquid makes a very good alternative, though lacks the C in the capsules. Tastes reasonably good. Beware of spills, though. It does stain.

Once you go liquid B...

Posted by Reviewer1574992 on Apr 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking B-complex tablets for a long time, but decided to switch to liquid B-complex to get better absorption. I mix it with milk which makes it palatable. I will never go back to tablets after this. Update: I now use an RX topical B-complex cream, which is far more effective.

A balanced blend, not too much folic acid

Posted by Reviewer3181965 on Apr 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A very good blend, calming and energising. Easy to adjust dose, as it is liquid. I bought it because I don't tolerate well too much folic acid. Most B-complexes contain 400 mcg folic acid, this one only 100mcg. A balanced blend in my opinion. As for people who rate it by the taste, it really is not important. The taste is slightly artificial, nothing unpleasant. I rate products by the efficiency. As for the price, most products sold by Iherb.com are very reasonably priced, quality taken into consideration. Thank you Iherb.com!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3155457 on Apr 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Somewhat thick brownish liquid, but taste is tolerable. Does not upset my stomach or make me feel flushed like other B-s. I feel a lot better when I consistently take this.

5 STAR

Posted by Reviewer2720122 on Jan 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Thank you for your product and price. I will be ordering before I run out! Quickly shipped too! Thanks so much. Many smiles. Erin~

Rescue your energy with this B-complex!

Posted by Reviewer2573241 on Oct 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

As liquid vitamins go, this is not the worst tasting B-complex; it's a very good price buy for the amount. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for an easier way to swallow (ha ha) their B's.

No Citric Acid

Posted by Reviewer2798035 on Jul 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the only liquid B-complex I know w/o citric acid! It doesn't upset my stomach and the taste is not too bad!

TwinLab Super B-Complex

Posted by Reviewer1257679 on May 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

the order arrived in good shape, however the box was badly dented and it was suprising that everything was intact.

Ms. B

Posted by Reviewer1286272 on Jan 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't taste yucky like a lot of liquid vitamins.

Energy Plus

Posted by Reviewer2734013 on Dec 02, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I feel a lot more energized after taking this product for only a few days.

1 2