Muscle Tested Well on this product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I went to the local VitaminShoppe in search for a digestive enzyme to replace my Kyolic 102 formula. I am very sensitive to different types of supplements and I would muscle test each supplement to make sure it is biocompatible (energetically) with my body before purchasing or ingesting. So off I went to the aisle that had all the Enzymes. I pick up each bottle of different digestive enzyme on the shelf and proceeded to muscle test each bottle. I was rather surprised to discover that I had tested well on only this particular enzyme by TwinLabs. And after using it, I have less difficulty in digesting and absorbing the foods I eat. This shows up as less gas & less bloating and better stool formation. I only wished they would include Lactase in this formulation to help me with the occasion dairy consumption.

Super!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many, many different enzyme products and I always come back to this tried and true product. I managed a vitamin store for two years. This is the product preferred by doctors.

Digestive Relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for five years, and am very happy with the effect it has on my ability to digest my meals without annoying and embarrassing gas. For the price, it's a good value, when you consider the many different enzymes it contains.

TwinLab Super Enzyme Caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very quick turn around from order placement to delivery.

Digestive Problems

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Have had digestive problems for decades. Have been taking this for decades. Can really tell when I forget to order and run out.

Good Value for the money!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2006 | Verified Purchase

This excellent enzyme product is very similar to popular and more expensive enzyme products. I have been using it for years and find it to be a very good value for the money.

Twinlab Super Enzyme Caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

As a 40 something year old Bodybuilder I need all the nutrition I can get. Super Enzymes provide me with the extra boost to utilize all of my food.

No more antacids

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been wanting to get off Nexium for over a year but didn't know how I would ever get over the reflux. This product is making that a reality. I haven't taken my prescription drug for about 2 months. I still have occasional reflux and take a small portion of an over the counter antacid. I feel confident that one day I want need that help anymore.

Relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent. No more gas and belching. What a relief.

Robert De Castro