alloriginaleverythingworksnopresciptionsnecessary

Posted by alloriginal on May 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

using digestive enzymes changed my life dramatically. My life used to be a constant hell of bloating, discomfort and acid reflux. For years I carried Tums with me everywhere I went! I discovered enzymes almost 30 years ago, and thew difference was almost miraculous. I take one small capsule about 5 minutes before eating. I haven't had an episode of acid indigestion in decades, and Tums are a thing of the past. Who knew that a safe, inexpensive little capsule could dramatically improve everything? I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation. A life of comfortable digestion lies ahead.

Fabulous

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These work fabulously & the price is great. I have tried many but twin labs works on all combinations of food; protein, startch, fats

Enzymes help my daughter's GERD

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using different types of enzymes for my 3 year old daughter who has been suffering from GERD since she was an infant. She has been getting better with some dietary changes and these enzymes.

Help for a high protein diet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Helps the body process extra protein, eliminating the 'side effects'; and the perfect dose.

Twinlab, Super Enzyme Caps, 50 Capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

very good product!good quality!

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

so far works great, I take it after meals, no harsh side effects.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

work well.

Digestive enzymes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Have used this supplement for several years and I'm very happy with it.

Works great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

At first glance, this bottle looks more expensive than others such as one from NOW foods. But if you compare the amount of ingredients you'll find its quite comparable.

enzymes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Haven't tried yet - looks good.