Seems to Work fine!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking the probiotic ,Sustenex, for about six months and it has had a positive impact on my digestive health.I also feel it has strengthened my immune system. I am switching to this Twinlab product, as it is the identical probiotic and strength as Sustenex at a more economical price. So far it seems to have the same effect on my system.

good stuff...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have IBS problems and the bacillus coagulans works pretty well and doesn't need refrigeration. Ive switched to DuraFlora, I think its a better deal/price but same strain. I can tell when a probiotic is working because if it doesn't I suffer with insomnia...

Peggy

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I comine this probiotic with magnesium glycinate and find my my gastrointestinal tract is very much improved.

GREAT EXPERIENCE!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My decision to use iHerb was a good one. I found the product that I wanted at the lowest price compared to the other sites I usually purchase from. And shipping was unbelievable. My item was at my door before the transaction even registered on my bank account! No joke! AS far as product quality, I've just started using it, but have experienced better digestion and stomach ease through the week. I am also taking protein supplements so I'm sure my digestive tract will benefit and be more efficient in getting me the nutrients I need. I HIGHLY recommend iHerb for the product you're looking for and am glad that I had this opportunity give my review. Thank You.

Twinlab, Super Probiotic, High Endurance Formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Your service is outstanding. This is the first time I have used this product. If it's recommended by the Doctor Oz, I know it is good!

Super Pill

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Since my husband and I started taking probiotics neither one of us has had any stomach distress. He used to get it quite frequently. We are both firm believers in probiotics and have been using the Twinlab brand for several years.

Very pleased

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am very pleased with the prompt shipment from IHerbs and teh excelelnt product. I will definitely do business with them again!

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this product for a year now for IBS. I found it very good. I tried another brand and it was not as good so I went back to this one. I will keep buying it.

No so Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Although it states BC30 bacteria in it, it didn't do me any good and did not test good for me either. The BC30 digestive advantage (old version with Lysine) worked like a miracle and always tested between 98% and 100%. I tried this one because they stopped the old digestive advantage and the new one is bad for me. Probiotics are very personal.

Placebo pills