Mrs. J.G. Haney

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Love, Love, Love my Fish Oil..Four to Five times a day... Not only keeps my Cholestral low, but controls IBS............ BIG TIME! I was housebound for over 10 years, by not being able to go to restaurants, church, and socialize. Don't laugh, but I have "regular" bowel movements in the morning.. For those of us, who suffer; IT'S IMPORTANT.. After visiting multi-doctors', and NO HELP for years and years. Please, DO THE FISH OIL!! Your Body and Colon will love you for it... Thank-you IHerb.com. I tell someone everyday about your website...

Standout in its category.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Like another reviewer said, this product is different from other fish oils. I've tried everything from grocery store brands to supplement chain brands to a popular "Pharmaceutical Grade" product on this website. But this is the one I've stuck with for months. It feels more effective than all the rest. Apart from the long-term positive health effects, I get a small energy and mental clarity boost with each dose.

Twinlab fish oil epd/dha

Posted by LadyShopper on Nov 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Twinlab is a dependable brand. The fish oil ratio for epd/dha isn't the same as the old Tri-Omega3 brand (which I thought was the best, and is no longer available), but it's close enough.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

3 in am and 3 in pm per MD kicks depression and he is right. In addition to Evening Primrose oil.

real super fishoil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The capsules is too big for me. but the my state and mood is better than it was before this fishoil. it is really super)

High EPA dosage

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My doctor recommended that I take Fish Oil with 800 mg EPA and this product has the dosage. Most other fish Oil supplements do not. I have taken this for 2 weeks now and am happy with the product.

Recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This one has a great value and no artificial scent so I recommend it.

Fish Oil Capsules

Posted by Herbarrow on Jan 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is the first product I've tried (and I've tried many) that does not make me nauseous. Although it gave me fishy burps the first time I used it, that hasn't happened again. I find it helps to take them after a meal so that there's something in my stomach.

Feedback on Super Max fish oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product is great. I like it very much.It is different from other fish oils.

Twinlab Super Max EPA Fish Oil