Twinlab yeast plus

Posted by Reviewer2743883 on Jan 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best health food products there is - chock full of minerals and B vitamins. In addition, this particular yeast 'plus' is with the addition of calcium/magnesium. My understanding is that yeast without that is out of balance for humans and should not be used regularly. That is why this product is super important and your price was terrific.

SuperRich Yeast Plus

Posted by Reviewer2525973 on Aug 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The added vitamins are a plus. If you are new to using nutritional yeast, search the web for smoothie or drink recipes that include this supplement. There are no sweeteners in this product so my first attempt at mixing it in a smoothie didn't work out very well. Now I include it in a protein shake (almond milk, pineapple juice, lecithin, Grade B maple syrup or honey, vanilla yogurt, etc) and it's one of my favorites. Note... for those with a sensitive nose, (straight out of the bottle) it smells like hay or something a horse would eat. But... again, it adds lots of needed vitamins to whatever you add it to.

Twinlab SuperRich Yeast

Posted by Reviewer3324663 on May 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used Twinlab SuperRich Yeast Plus for years and it makes a dramatic difference in my stamina and well being. I have much more energy when I use it. I recently noticed that it had a staining effect on my sink but I am so happy to find that this latest batch is as it used to be and no longer stains my sink (or teeth).

Super Energy from Twin Lab Yeast Plus

Posted by Reviewer2114979 on Jan 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Super Energy !!!!. I take two tablespoons of this powder in the morning, with fresh squeezed citrus juice, and have energy that lasts all day. This product is a must for anyone tending toward anemia or needing B vitamin supplementation.

Good product, not so good packaging.

Posted by Reviewer2301273 on Dec 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for years (20), haven't had a flu since I've been using it. I ordered 8 jars, one arrived broken and several others the plastic lids were broken. However the inner seals were intact so I can just recycle the lids from one to the other. iHerb, perhaps doubling the amount of bubble plastic next time and don't forget to protect the tops and bottoms of the jars. Thank you.

Yeast Plus a plus!

Posted by Reviewer1653683 on Apr 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I think this product has helped me through back to back chemotherapy, then radiation. I believe that it kept my energy level up throughout these 22 weeks of treatment.

Great all-day energy booster and appetite suppressant

Posted by Reviewer2371353 on Dec 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is great at boosting your energy all day and suppressing your appetite. But, I can't say much for the taste. The best way to take it I've found is mixing with orange juice.

Best tasting yeast

Posted by Reviewer3046417 on Aug 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product off and on for most of my life now. I have tried other yeasts, and this is the best tasting. I mix it with tomato juice, which is the way I have found works best for me.

good yeast

Posted by Reviewer2910398 on Aug 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This has 25 mcg of vit B12, 5x the amount found in other yeasts. Tastes fine, too.

balanced yeast

Posted by Reviewer1554304 on Apr 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is part of morning drink I've made for many years and one of the reasons I believe we Seniors should get our nutrition from food sources.