Twinlab yeast plus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best health food products there is - chock full of minerals and B vitamins. In addition, this particular yeast 'plus' is with the addition of calcium/magnesium. My understanding is that yeast without that is out of balance for humans and should not be used regularly. That is why this product is super important and your price was terrific.

SuperRich Yeast Plus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The added vitamins are a plus. If you are new to using nutritional yeast, search the web for smoothie or drink recipes that include this supplement. There are no sweeteners in this product so my first attempt at mixing it in a smoothie didn't work out very well. Now I include it in a protein shake (almond milk, pineapple juice, lecithin, Grade B maple syrup or honey, vanilla yogurt, etc) and it's one of my favorites. Note... for those with a sensitive nose, (straight out of the bottle) it smells like hay or something a horse would eat. But... again, it adds lots of needed vitamins to whatever you add it to.

Twinlab SuperRich Yeast

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used Twinlab SuperRich Yeast Plus for years and it makes a dramatic difference in my stamina and well being. I have much more energy when I use it. I recently noticed that it had a staining effect on my sink but I am so happy to find that this latest batch is as it used to be and no longer stains my sink (or teeth).

Super Energy from Twin Lab Yeast Plus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Super Energy !!!!. I take two tablespoons of this powder in the morning, with fresh squeezed citrus juice, and have energy that lasts all day. This product is a must for anyone tending toward anemia or needing B vitamin supplementation.

Good product, not so good packaging.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for years (20), haven't had a flu since I've been using it. I ordered 8 jars, one arrived broken and several others the plastic lids were broken. However the inner seals were intact so I can just recycle the lids from one to the other. iHerb, perhaps doubling the amount of bubble plastic next time and don't forget to protect the tops and bottoms of the jars. Thank you.

Yeast Plus a plus!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I think this product has helped me through back to back chemotherapy, then radiation. I believe that it kept my energy level up throughout these 22 weeks of treatment.

Great all-day energy booster and appetite suppressant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is great at boosting your energy all day and suppressing your appetite. But, I can't say much for the taste. The best way to take it I've found is mixing with orange juice.

Great Product - Great Company

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Service at Iherb is truly the best. one of my jars of Yeast arrived broken. When I called customer service they refunded the price imideately no questions asked. I like dealing with this company!!! I wish all internet companies were this good. Did I mention their prices ar GREAT!!

very pleased

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

......been using twinlabs superRich yeast for years and just started to buy from iHerb as the price was right. I was extrmely happy with their price and FAST delivery and attention to their packing and wrapping and even the placement of the glass jars in the carton.--other companies I've dealt with obviously simply threw the GLASS jars into the shipping carton . these people pay attention to all details of your order and I will CONTINUE to use iHerb. absolutely no complaints .

Best tasting yeast

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product off and on for most of my life now. I have tried other yeasts, and this is the best tasting. I mix it with tomato juice, which is the way I have found works best for me.