Very good product

Posted by Reviewer2790211 on Jul 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I noticed the differences of my bone aches after 2 weeks and no pain at all now. Strongly recommended

Pain relief

Posted by Reviewer3137100 on Jun 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product helped eliminate the pain in hip from OSTEOPINA FOR ME.

Easy to swallow, and works great!!!

Posted by Reviewer3131977 on Jan 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have found this to be only calcium supplement with the best formulation and is the easiest to swallow. I also have a great improvement in my bone density on these pills alone based on my bone density results.

Gives strong bones

Posted by Reviewer3156794 on Jul 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I've use Tri-Boron Plus for 12 years and I have very strong bones for my age. I can't imagine using any other calcium product.

Significant Difference

Posted by Reviewer2582051 on Dec 01, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product has helped diminish leg cramps and aches and pains in the joints. I take this along with Twinlab Calcium Citrate and a fish oil capsule.

nails

Posted by Reviewer1626846 on Jun 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My nails are growing better and less brittle

Tri-Boron Plus

Posted by Reviewer1250573 on Nov 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great product which includes calcium, boron, Vitamin D, magnesium, zinc, copper, and manganese.

Twinlab - Tri-Boron Plus

Posted by Reviewer2461700 on May 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for some time, is the one I have found with the right ratio of Calcium and Magnesium, plus D is necessary. It has worked the best for me

The only formula with plenty of Boron

Posted by Reviewer2024219 on Nov 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

No one should take calcium supplement alone. The right mineral balance is crucial for our body. The tri-boron formula works fine together with my other mineral supplements.

Be aware of hair loss over long term...

Posted by Reviewer1009277 on May 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this product for over 5 years and was satisfied with it, however recently when my hair started falling out in handfuls, I did some research online. Dr. Mercola suggested on his web site that hair fall-out can be caused by excess Boron - when I stopped taking this product, my hair did in fact gradually stop falling out and was back to normal within a week.

1 2 3 4