Very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I noticed the differences of my bone aches after 2 weeks and no pain at all now. Strongly recommended

Easy to swallow, and works great!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have found this to be only calcium supplement with the best formulation and is the easiest to swallow. I also have a great improvement in my bone density on these pills alone based on my bone density results.

Gives strong bones

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I've use Tri-Boron Plus for 12 years and I have very strong bones for my age. I can't imagine using any other calcium product.

Significant Difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product has helped diminish leg cramps and aches and pains in the joints. I take this along with Twinlab Calcium Citrate and a fish oil capsule.

Pain relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product helped eliminate the pain in hip from OSTEOPINA FOR ME.

nails

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My nails are growing better and less brittle

Be aware of hair loss over long term...

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this product for over 5 years and was satisfied with it, however recently when my hair started falling out in handfuls, I did some research online. Dr. Mercola suggested on his web site that hair fall-out can be caused by excess Boron - when I stopped taking this product, my hair did in fact gradually stop falling out and was back to normal within a week.

Tri-Boron Plus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great product which includes calcium, boron, Vitamin D, magnesium, zinc, copper, and manganese.

Convenient bone protection with D3 and boron

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a very convenient source of bone protection. You take four gelatin capsules daily. They are filled with powder and not at all large, so they are easy to swallow. However, if you have a hard time swallowing pills, you can pull apart the capsules and remove the powder in order to swallow it as is, or mixed with water or juice. You should take the capsules in a divided dose, two at a time, a minimum of two hours apart, for maximum calcium absorption (the body can only absorb 500 mg. at a time). These tablets also have D3, the most absorbent form of vitamin D, and boron, both of which are very important for bone health.

Twinlab - Tri-Boron Plus

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for some time, is the one I have found with the right ratio of Calcium and Magnesium, plus D is necessary. It has worked the best for me

1 2 3 4