Overall boost

Posted by Reviewer2714125 on Jun 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I feel Tribulus works, and the price allows me to take it everyday without worrying about spending a lot. I think, though, there is too much focus on libido or sex drive. When I am taking Tribulus, I feel an oveall boost to my health and energy (and yes, this sometimes leads to good sex--but in my experience, anything that gives you energy may lead to sex). I recently went "off" Tribulus for two weeks and felt myself dead tired every evening. Staying on Tribulus helps me push my workouts and daily activity without losing all of my energy.

tribulus fuel

Posted by Reviewer3340372 on Jun 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Overall a great product. An estrogen blocker/metabolizer needs to be taken with this product to achieve less side effect of raised testosterone. I took DIM which can be purchased just about anywhere. The tribulus fuel Made me more cut/lean, Increased muscle mass quicker, almost no recovery needed between workouts, and lastly it gives you a drive to lift more and makes your workout more intense.

excellent arrived very fast I love I'm very happy

Posted by Reviewer1568056 on Jul 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

great product I recommend to all, came very fast in Brazil, I love this store iherb.com, perfect store the best.

Twinlab, Tribulus Fuel, 100 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2166233 on Jul 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It works as it claims it will. This product is a great value for the money, as one bottle easily lasts me for months, compared to other products.

natural product

Posted by Sallbadboy on Apr 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

if anyone has any qualms about taking tribulus, you can rest assured colateria has no effect or is a natural result comes from the more slowly is an awesome product. se alguem tem algum receio em tomar tribulus, pode ficar tranquilo não tem efeitos colateria nem um é natural o resultado vem de vagar mais é um otimo produto.

A Great Herb for Male Potency

Posted by Reviewer2834870 on Mar 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a great herb for improving male potency. When combined with good diet and exercise, you will notice a different. It works best with ZMA, creatine ester, nitrix products.

forte

Posted by 4760436562532105256 on Dec 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

show de bola!

Posted by Reviewer1909682 on Nov 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good

Posted by 5432249536206500827 on Nov 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

very good!

Posted by 5082373137782542789 on Nov 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Super strong herbal product, I use zinc and bedtime!