I LOVE THIS STUFF

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am so addicted to this stuff. You can make a pudding of it by adding less water, and your own sweetener (Splenda + Stevia, or blue agave) and it tastes like cake batter. Can't get enough! I like the taste of soy, other people don't, so to each their own, I have been buying this for years and it kept me alive when I was a vegetarian. I like it so much I still eat it 2-3 times per day.

Good product at competitive price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

High protein concentration. Easy to dissolve. Perfect energy provider for diabetes patient. Thanks iherb for the good service and fast delivery.

Did my research, this stuff is the best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

No other protein powder gives you this many grams of protein per serving for this kind of price and quality. Thank you iHerb for keeping this item in stock.

Great product at a low price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This protein is great! It's cheap, 31g protein per serving, and only 130 cal. per serving! Dissolves pretty easily in any drink regardless of temperature.

vege fuel powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

very fast service would order again, we like the product very much. thanks again .lanell randolph

Vege Fuel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Everything was as promised.

From Norway

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this product when I bake. I live on the low carbohydrate diet, and when I use it to bake bread, cakes, pannaker etc. There is no smell or taste. I like this product very well. And the price here on iherb or very good. Buy it again.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very fast absorption! I will buy larger quantities.

Vege Fuel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My favorite soy protein, I use it after each workout in a shake with peanut butter and a banana.

Pure Protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great, fine soy protein, without addictives or sugars.

1 2