Twinlab Women's Ultra Daily

Posted by Reviewer2818407 on Oct 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

TwinLab brand was suggested to me by a nutritional consultant. The Ultra Daily has an abundance of nutrients, and reasonably priced, easy to swallow. I need very few additional supplements. At age 80, I have an abundance of energy. Have been using this supplement long term, highly recommend.

Really like the combination of herbs and vitamins! Twinlab is great!

Posted by Reviewer2248925 on Feb 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really like Twinlab products. I feel really great with the Multivitamin. It gives me what I need. The gelcaps provide a better assimilation by the body. The binders in the hard vitamins don't work well for me. Thank you for a great product at a great price.

Good Multi -

Posted by Reviewer1513444 on Mar 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Easy to take and no funny/bad feelings (I'm sensative to medications/supplements - can make me feel sick to my stomach)

Dependable!

Posted by Reviewer2378037 on Oct 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking these dots for a couple of years now. All I can say is they work for me. I'm in my mid-forties and need a shabang now and then. I take them daily in the morning.

Multi

Posted by Reviewer1076362 on Jul 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This seems to be the best combo of essential nutrients in one vitamin. Has good amounts of calcium, folic acid and b-vitamins.

good

Posted by 5206348821790809559 on Feb 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good to hair & nail problem people

Feels healthier

Posted by 5693176107859657222 on Jul 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this product for more than 6 months. I notice my nails are harder and doesn't break easily.

Helped Me!

Posted by Reviewer2816880 on Jan 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been ordering from iherb for a few years now and I never thought of ordering vitamins! I had triplets last year, and I am still recovering. It's going on 1 year soon. I started taking these vitamins a month ago, I've lost a little weight, feel great, and my healing process has improved!! The combination of ingredients have helped me heal and feel great!

I love twinlab

Posted by Reviewer1429643 on Dec 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Ever since I was pregnant with my kids, Twinlab has been the only brand that makes me feel normal, and even better than normal. Kept my nausea at bay during pregnancy, and for an affordable price. This is the regular women's daily I'm now taking since I'm no longer pregnant and don't need their prenatal anymore. Thanks for making a wonderful, affordable product, Twinlab!

A GREAT WOMEN'S VITAMIN

Posted by Reviewer1811980 on May 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I USED THIS PRODUCT PREVIOUSLY WHEN I LIVED ELSEWHERE. WHEN I LOOKED FOR IT ONLINE I WAS PROMPTED TO IHerb AND FOUND THE VITAMIN FOR WHICH I WAS LOOKING. IT NOT ONLY HELPS ME FEEL BETTER IT HAS MADE MY NAILS STRONGER AND MY HAIR MORE BEAUTIFUL. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT.

1 2 3