Sure makes you stay awake but pulse goes crazy.

Posted by 4726396615938033899 on Dec 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Strongest yohimbine product on the market, it says. Oh yes. For me, its too strong and I only ingested just 1 cap which made my resting pulse stay at around 100 for several hrs after. Gave me a weird 'inner-body-shake' feeling which makes it pretty useless as a pre-workout product. The racing pulse and inner shake equals zero torque and stamina when lifting. I can see a runner or other endurance athlete may benefit from this adrenaline-like effect but for lifting weights, I cant use it. Give it 4 stars since its not the products fault that it is too strong for me.

VERY Potent

Posted by Reviewer2324004 on Apr 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Long time supplement and thermogenic user here with a remarkable tolerance, took one on an empty stomach and was completely jacked up. Will definitely be taking this with food in the future. Seems to be a very strong product and I don't recall their older versions of this being as noticeable. Then again, that was in the 90s and I'm a 40-something now.

Helpful and energizing

Posted by Reviewer2359260 on Jan 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

On days I am slumping, I experience a noticeable useful increase in energy after taking 1 capsule of TwinLabs Yohimbe Fuel 400mg. I have learned to reduce the dosage down to 300mg or so to provide the best energy. At full dosage (400mg) the energy is sometimes a bit buzzy, but at 300mg I have good energy to focus on tasks and to get things done. Good product!

Great

Posted by Reviewer2292807 on Apr 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Does the job. Just don't double dose it

todo perfecto

Posted by 4698742605032694264 on Feb 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

todo fue genial

The Yohimbe Fuel 8.0 Maximum Energy helps a lot

Posted by 5633164998755471940 on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm 90 years old and I've been using the Yohimbe Fuel every morning before I go for my 45 minute walk. It seems to give me enough energy to get through the first part of the day. As long as I only take 1 capsule, it doesn't leave me jittery nor any other problems. I haven't found anything that works better for me except the "Energy Fuel Maximum Power" that Twinlabs no longer has. - Pokybarb

strong stuff

Posted by 4720735068888167947 on Jul 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great for stamina ) Even one capsule a day is enough.

una generosa cantidad de Yohimbe por toma

Posted by 5705862503528329393 on Oct 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Comprare de nuevo

Very good

Posted by 5338085305152063733 on Sep 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very good for hard trainings, mainly at morning (empty stomach)

Yohimbe 8mg

Posted by 4858480629537701329 on Mar 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

A generous amount of yohimbe. I take this in a fasted state and don't feel a thing. I get more juice off of a strong brew of coffee tbh.

1 2