Sure makes you stay awake but pulse goes crazy.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Strongest yohimbine product on the market, it says. Oh yes. For me, its too strong and I only ingested just 1 cap which made my resting pulse stay at around 100 for several hrs after. Gave me a weird 'inner-body-shake' feeling which makes it pretty useless as a pre-workout product. The racing pulse and inner shake equals zero torque and stamina when lifting. I can see a runner or other endurance athlete may benefit from this adrenaline-like effect but for lifting weights, I cant use it. Give it 4 stars since its not the products fault that it is too strong for me.

Bad Experience

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am 48 years old and It's my first time trying out Yohimbe. The experience is bad. I took the first pill at 11am. After 30 mins I felt giddy and my pulse rate went up to 100. My blood pressure also shot up to 200/100. Then I started getting cold sweat. After 2 hours I felt slightly better but my blood pressure still high at 160/80 and pulse at 90. It took another 2 hours before I feel normal again but my pulse is still at 90 even at bedtime. Next morning my pulse is at 60 which is my normal. I should have tried a lower dosage as I didnt know this supplement is so potent. If you have not tried Yohimbe before, just be very careful.

Yohimbe 8mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

A generous amount of yohimbe. I take this in a fasted state and don't feel a thing. I get more juice off of a strong brew of coffee tbh.

libido much stronger and losing fat

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

libido is so high and i feel the increase in bloodflow ;) also burning fat. The energy feels difrent then with caffeine, no crash after and its not a strong boost but you feel it a long time so dont take it before bed. The first few times that i used this my stomach got a little upset for one hour but this does not happen anymore. You can use one or two caps a day, i take one and that gives me good results. So with 100 caps it will last me more then 3 months and i hope after that i can still order it on this site because this is the worlds best value.

VERY Potent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Long time supplement and thermogenic user here with a remarkable tolerance, took one on an empty stomach and was completely jacked up. Will definitely be taking this with food in the future. Seems to be a very strong product and I don't recall their older versions of this being as noticeable. Then again, that was in the 90s and I'm a 40-something now.

Helpful and energizing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

On days I am slumping, I experience a noticeable useful increase in energy after taking 1 capsule of TwinLabs Yohimbe Fuel 400mg. I have learned to reduce the dosage down to 300mg or so to provide the best energy. At full dosage (400mg) the energy is sometimes a bit buzzy, but at 300mg I have good energy to focus on tasks and to get things done. Good product!

todo perfecto

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

todo fue genial

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Does the job. Just don't double dose it

The Yohimbe Fuel 8.0 Maximum Energy helps a lot

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm 90 years old and I've been using the Yohimbe Fuel every morning before I go for my 45 minute walk. It seems to give me enough energy to get through the first part of the day. As long as I only take 1 capsule, it doesn't leave me jittery nor any other problems. I haven't found anything that works better for me except the "Energy Fuel Maximum Power" that Twinlabs no longer has. - Pokybarb

strong stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great for stamina ) Even one capsule a day is enough.

1 2