Help

zinc

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

cheap product, gluconate vs. citrate, doesn't absorb well. Waste of money.Their Vit E product contains soy. Twinlabs has a reputation for quality products but they seem to be bottom-lining their products with cheap ingredients.

Zinc

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Use it if your lab results show you lack this mineral, but be sure to check the copper levels as well because the use of this mineral for long period of time may lessen you copper levels.

Just the Right Amount

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

TwinLab is one of my favorite brands of vitamins. This particular dosage meets my need for my daily Zinc.

Twinlabs zinc

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the first time we have used this product. We take zinc daily to keep immune system strong. We rarely are sick.

Delighted to find this

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used to be able to buy this product at my local grocery store. I don't know what happened, but at the time they stopped carrying it, it was also out of stock here on iHerb. I was recently delighted to find it available again! I will be a regular purchaser. It's nice not to be constrained by the whims of store management.

Good value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good value for money, trusted brand.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Loved it. Very effective.

Twinlab

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Excelent product.

For men health.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

For men, it such a good vitamin. For the consumption, it must come with L Arginine, L citrulline, folid acid, vitamin e and c. One tablet per day.

Eleanor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Have been using these capsules for awhile as they are a very economical way to buy zinc for the whole family. My teenage son finally realised he can swallow capsules, these capsules are very small and easy to swallow, and after only a couple of weeks his acne has cleared up. Great product.