I certainly feel a difference... though mostly in my Sleep paterns.

Posted by Reviewer2310311 on Feb 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I started taking ZMA to try and help boost my muscle gain/retention and fat loss. The side benefit of completely regulating my sleep was unexpected and now the Primary reason I still use ZMA. I can fall asleep faster, stay asleep the whole night through and wake even before my alarm goes off and Feel refreshed instead of groggy. It's worked so well for me that my wife is now starting to take it too. iHerb has been a good company to deal with, I've bought here twice and will likely continue buying from them.

It works, i think

Posted by Reviewer1811990 on Mar 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Hm. After couple of weeks im still not a superman. It really makes you sleep deep and relaxed. And wow,what amazing dreams i have now; inter-planetary collisions and other stuff. I neved remembered my dreams before using this.

works great

Posted by Reviewer2233968 on Nov 29, 2007 | Verified Purchase

helps me sleep like a baby..which is what i wanted..also zinc supplementation is good for those with acne problem...

Really Works

Posted by Reviewer3105907 on Oct 20, 2006 | Verified Purchase

I decided to try this on a whim. I am a female that does light strength training. I take 2 tablets at night. Within 2 months I noticed an improvement in my strength gains, particularly in my leg muscles. I was totally amazed at this. An great side effect of this, is that I sleep like a baby when I take this at bedtime. My muscles are so relaxed when I wake up and because I have fibromyalgia, I really can tell the difference that ZMA makes in my muscles.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2506180 on Nov 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Thanks, this is good stuff with reasonable price, +good and smart delivery, even to abroad.

;]

Posted by Reviewer3156352 on Nov 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

great!

ZMA works!!

Posted by Reviewer3122834 on Dec 08, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I started using ZMA years ago. It worked withn a few days of first using it. I was surprised and much stronger when using it.

ZMA FUEL

Posted by Reviewer1878560 on Mar 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

great delivery...fast and convenient...

It really works!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1802462 on Aug 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I only take one or two capsules instead of three like the instructions say but it absolutely works. I'm a customer of this for life!!!

ZMA Fuel

Posted by Reviewer1126064 on Jan 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I really like this stuff. I seem to sleep better and wake up feeling good.

1 2